Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Alison's POV

I can't believe it. Ethan actually did this! He betrayed his Alpha, and his pack. Well I can believe it, there was always something off about him, but Mason? Him I wasn't surprised about at all. Ethan wasn't the Master mind behind this Mason was. This was so messed up. The Attack was Mason's idea.

To think Ethan had literally stabbed Jace in the back, and that he tried to kidnap Elena. He was crazy. I don't understand it, any of it. Right now Ethan was laying on the carpet, dead. He came after me, saying it was all my fault. If I hadn't stopped Adam that day, none of this would have happened. 

I guess in a way he was right, but then Jace would never have found his mate, and without Elena I might not have started speaking to Luke, and not listen to Danny's advice. I wouldn't have let Luke explain and I would still hate him. Guess everything you do has consequences. And when Ethan tried to attack me Luke was his.

Luke ripped his heart out, and by doing so Trent helped Mason. He unlocked him from his cell and they escaped.

I guess, now we have to clean up this mess. After Elena and Jace found each other Ethan had changed. He wasn't the same person, and he was the one who had planned the rogue attack on me that day on the run. He was insane. It turned out it was Ethan that day who helped Mindy kidnap me. how twisted was that? 

What I think is that somewhere inside his wolf must have felt his true mates death and when Elena came along, she must have had a similar kind hearted soul, or something so Ethan felt for her as he would for a mate. Only she was never his to begin with. That or he was just crazy...

I leaned into Lukes strong arms. resting my head on his shoulders. "It's over now" Luke said kissing the top of my head. 

"No, I'm afraid it's just the beginning" I sighed.