Chapter 25

I just wanna say thank you so much to those of you that vote and comment I really appreciate it <3

Picture of Trent.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Chapter 25

Alison's pov

"We're under attack. Rogues. Lots of them"

My eyes widened. Adam went into Alpha mode, ordering the warriors to get in formation around the house. Jace kissed Elena quickly, whispering be safe, before running out. He was the Third after all, and he was needed at the front lines. Jimmy did the same, whispering be safe to Hannah.

"I'll call my pack fighters for support" Danny said running out to the office. 

"Luke, the females and children need to be brought to the safe house, I need you to get someone to deal with that" Adam said leaving the room, quick and with purpose. I got off Luke's lap, and helped Hannah out of her seat. Luke and I followed after Adam.

"How long before they arrive?" Luke asked, Caleb.

"Five minutes. Maybe ten"

"Fuck!" Luke growled. "Why didn't we know sooner?" 

"I don't know, Ethan and Brad were knocked out when Flynn got to the border. If I hadn't been on the phone with him, we wouldn't have known"

Luke nodded. "Guess we got lucky then. Caleb go help the pack doctor get her supplies and get her safely in the infirmary room. She will have to be ready just in case" Luke said. Caleb nodded and ran.

"Ali I need you to go with the females and children to the safe room. I need to know you will be safe. promise me you'll stay there" Luke asked.

"The hell I will!" I growled. "I will help get the females and kids who can't fight to the pack safe house, but I am not going to hide while you fight. I can fight, and you know I could whoop a rogues ass easily" I said.

"Ali I need you safe" Luke begged.

"Remember five minutes ago" I asked him "I told you I don't do orders. So stop the fussing and let's get to work" I said. Luke looked at me with a unwillingness, his eyes betrayed him, showing his fear of losing his mate, but also pride in his eyes. I kissed him quickly.

"Go!" I whispered, shoving Luke lightly in the direction Adam had left.

"Elena, Hannah!" I called them. "You guys need to help me, Elena please take care of Hannah and she will show you the way to the safe house. Go wait in the basement hallway and I will follow shorty. I need to get the rest of the females and kids out first" Elena looked scared, but nodded. She helped Hannah get down the stairs.