Sequel - Next Book

Sequel: Kidnapped by the Alpha himself.

A year had passed since the rogue attack. A peaceful year. We had almost forgotten, almost. But unfortunately our peaceful life was over. today, one year ago exactly was the day. And now the peaceful life we had is no more. Rogues attacking, Luke and I talking about having a child, all put on hold. Because Mason and Trent is back. A note saying not to forget, they will have their revenge.

Luke and Alison's job is to hunt. Track down the rogues, finally putting a stop to this foolishness.

Alpha Adam stays behind, having a pack to run. When he stumbles over a girl that will change his world forever. The Alpha meets his match. He meets his mate, but when she sees him, she runs.Instinct taking over he runs after her and claims her.

Realizing his mistake a second to late. He cant bare the thought of losing her and does the one thing he scolded his friend for, he now committed himself. He kidnaps his mate.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

A/N

Kidnapped by the Alpha himself... Is kind of a side story in the huntress series as it focuses on Alpha Adam finding love. Is a must read since book three will not make sense if you haven't. 

Book 2 is about Adam finding his mate and messing up big time.

Book 3, which I have already started on, is back to Alison and Luke, there will be so many ups and down, surprises around every corner and (hopefully) You'll enjoy every second of it. I just felt that Adam wasn't the real Alpha without a Luna by his side. 

You know what they say: Behind every great man, there is a great woman.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ I want to know what you guys think so: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Please comment and Vote!!