Chapter 16

Picture of Ethan

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Chapter 16

Alison's POV

This place wasn't so bad. True I was avoiding Luke as the plague, and Mindy was a whiny bitch who couldn't take a hint. But Jimmy, Ethan and Jace Where really fun to be around. Jace wasn't a bad guy after all, he was really taken back by my kick ass fighting skills and his beliefs where no longer correct. A woman can be strong. We have trained together ever since. It makes for one hell of a work out, for once I have competition that makes me work up a sweat. The Blue Mountain pack has some great fighters, So in short I'm having a blast. As long as Luke keeps out of my way...

True I don't have many girlfriends...But I have Hannah, she is Jimmy's mate, and she is so sweet. She has a kind, motherly feel to her, but packs one mean punch, she is pregnant, and at the moment she has been ordered to stay in bed by Jimmy. She is going to be one killer mother. And Jimmy, He is going to be one over protective father. I hope it's not a girl, boys wouldn't be allowed to as much as look at her because of Jimmy. The thought made me laugh.

I had more or less forgiven Danny. He was right, I needed this, I was out of control before. But I wasn't done being angry at him, for letting my Mate kidnap me! Nope, he was going to have to suffer a bit more.

I hadn't been returning his phone calls, but I have spoken to Ryan, He says he and Danny might visit sometime, but that there is a problem back in the pack, more rogues.

So right now I was on my way to the alpha office, I had some business with Alpha Adam. I knocked on the big door, only to slap myself on the forehead, it's a soundproof room, he wouldn't hear me knocking. I rang the rope that was hanging next to the door, it worked like a doorbell, their was an old fashioned bell on the other end of the rope, in the old days this was a way to call on servants pull the rope and the bell went of in the kitchen and servants would bring you breakfast in bed. But now, we don't really have servants anymore, kind of old fashion.

The door opened, and his intoxicating scent hit me before I saw him, Luke. "Ali" He said, his eyes full of pain, he looked heartbroken to see me, but I wouldn't let him speak. He has no right to speak to me anymore.

"I'm not here for you" I stated, emotionless. "I have something I need to speak to Alpha Adam" I said.

Luke looked broken but opened the door so I could walk in. It took everything I had not to check him out, to just reach out and touch him, for just a few moments. But I stopped myself, my anger was stronger then my desire, the thought of another girl touching him was all it took to walk past him without looking at him at all.

"Ali" Adam said in surprise, "What can I do for you?" He asked.

"I nodded my head a little in respect, a small bow but I couldn't bring myself to break eye contact, I can't submit even if he is an Alpha, my wolf and I will never submit to anyone, not fully. Guess we are just to damn stubborn. Adam noticed this and if he had been any other Alpha he would have seen it as a challenge and been angry, but for some reason he laughed.

"You really are something else" He laughed, but he earned a growl from Luke. "Oh hush Luke, I'm not even touching her, but she didn't bow down to me same as you do, she really is your match in every way" He laughed, "she is probably even more stubborn than you" He said laughing. I was confused and my face must have shown it because he explained.

"Oh you don't need to fear me, not that I think for a second you do, Luke doesn't bow down to me either, that is why I find it all amusing, sorry" He said sobering up. "I'm assuming you came here for a reason" He said and I nodded.