Chapter 30

Alison's pov

Chapter 30 

Adam, Jace and Elena, entered the room and saw Ethan on the floor. Elena gasped. Jace pulled her close to him and she cried into his chest.

"Trent and Mason got away" Adam said.

"Jimmy and Ryan are right around the corner. Jace why don't you and Elena go let the females and kids know it's safe, and Jace you should rest"

Jace nodded to the first part but made a face at the end. "I don't need rest"

"A knife in the back gives you a right to you know" I smirked, "No one will think lesser of you" 

Jace gave me a playful glare and they left. Jace was probably more then happy to get Elena away from Ethan's dead body and to do something useful. But he had no intention of resting, unless Elena somehow convinced him.

"Ethan wasn't killed without the benefit of a doubt, right?" Adam asked, looking at Luke.

"He attacked Ali" Luke growled, and as he said that Ryan and Jimmy entered the room.

"Jimmy, you and I will deal with this" Adam said and pointed to Ethan's body.

Jimmy frowned, "Guessing he wasn't killed by rogues?" He asked.

I shook my head "afraid not"

"You have got to be kidding me" Ryan growled as he saw me in Luke's arms.

"Ryan, I know your upset, but..." I took a deep breath, finally letting myself say the words out loud "-I love him" I said, but Ryan was all but ready to pounce and rip Luke's throat out.

"What? All is forgiven?" Ryan growled. 

"Yes" I answered, no doubts.

"But After what he did to you!" Ryan growled.

Ryan pointed to Luke,speaking directly to him, "If you had seen what you did to her that day, you would have died on the spot" Ryan said. "You would never have forgiven yourself as her mate, and yet here you stand" Ryan growled.

"I can't change what happened, but I can decided what will be, and I will Never hurt her again" Luke said pulling me closer to him, inhaling my scent. He hadn't forgiven himself, but his promise was all he could do to change things. And I knew he would. I stepped out of Luke's arms and over to Ryan, feeling cold as I lost Luke's touch.

"Ryan I know you're just protecting me, and that you just don't want to see me hurt, right?"

"Of course I don't want that" he said tired, shoulders dropping.

"Then just stop, cause all your doing right now is hurting me" I walked up to him.

At my words Ryan's angry eyes became soft, and sad. I smiled and stepped over to him, hugged him. I could feel Luke's jealousy rolling of him in waves, I was surprised he didn't growl, or pull me back to him.

"I love you too" I said hugging Ryan. I felt him relax.

"This doesn't mean I'm okay with this". He sighed hugging me tighter. 

"I know, you stubborn tool" I tease smiling in our hug.

He laughed, "Yeah, whatever you bitch" He teased.

I stepped back still smirking. "That's right. I am a bitch and proud of it" I said and people laughed.

Luke came and put his hands around me pulling me closer to him, inhaling my scent calming his possessive wolf. I felt at ease, I was where I belonged. I smiled looking at Ryan and said

"But around here it's Beta Bitch."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

AND FINISHED :D

Okay I really hope you liked my story :) First book is done. Next book she is stepping up as Beta, and not a moment to soon. Because the rogue attacks are going to become more frequent. Something needs to be done, and so the story continues. And Luke and Ali is finally together... SO more Ali and Luke is to come and the action will step up a notch.

Book two is a work in progress, Hope you enjoyed my story :)