Chapter 2

Picture of Ryan

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Chapter 2

Allison's Pov

I tip toed out of the pack house and outside. I carefully closed the door behind me and was greeted by the cold morning air. Early morning runs are the best. I love outside when the world comes back to life, birds waking up, the sun slowly come out from behind the clouds. The rustling in the leaves, the fresh air. I couldn't sleep anyway, so why not go for a run. After all I need to keep in shape.

I ran around the lake and went on a patrol around the border, and was greeted by the pack patrols like always, they where in wolf form but barked at me, and wolf whistling through the pack link as I ran passed them in my tight training wear.

It was Friday, I knew I had to be back early so I could get ready for school. When I came back the pack house was full of noises and the smell of bacon, made my mouth water. Martha our cook always makes the best food, I walked in and was greeted by a bunch of horny mateless guys.

"Hey Ali, wanna go upstairs for a quickly?" One of the warrior guys, Chad asked. "In your dreams, your no where near my league" I told him, smirking at the dumb look on his face.

"Burn dude" some of his buddies commented and laughed.

"That wasn't very nice" Daniel, the Alpha son told me.

"Hey Danny"I said as I passed him.

"What no hug?" He pouted. I couldn't help but smile. I gave him his silly hug and went upstairs to get changed. I heard the word slut being called after me, but it was nothing new. Truth is I get called that a lot. I was together with the third in command and I dumped him. The fact that I was not a slut and I hadn't slept with anyone but Ryan, the beta and my ex-boyfriend was ignored as the dirty rumors about me obviously "had to be true"

People call me a power slut, I am always with the high ranks and I get the guys attention. But I haven't touched any of them, I just get along with them better than the back stabbing bitches and because of Danny, ever since Alpha Logan took me in, me and Danny have been tight like a brother sister kind of thing. But I do give them reason to call me those names, they started as I turned 16 and finally I gave up careing, cause it didn't bother me what people think anyway. And my job doesn't help. I'm a bartender at a stripper club, not that anyone knows it but still.

I took a quick shower and changed. I was wearing a skirt and a tank top. I put my make up on and went down. As always the tables was full, so I just went over to Danny's future Beta, Ryan, and sat on his lap. He more than welcomed me, as always. "Hey babe, want some of my food as well" He smirked and stuck a piece of bacon in his mouth, like he was sticking his tounge out, but with bacon.

"Yes please" I said and put my hands around his neck and bit of the bacon. I was close to his face as I licked the salty bacon taste of my lips. Yummy.
"Thank you" I smirked.

I heard Matt comment, "Hot" and Freddie's "I would love to tap that" I leaned back away from Ryan and looked at Freddie,

"You think you've got what it takes?" He looked over at me, surprised I had heard his whisper, while inwardly snorting stupid porny dog. Werewolves have great senses but ranks determent how strong you are, I'm not high rank but I my senses are stronger then you'd ever believe.

"Hell yes, I'm the second best warrior in the pack"

You see in the pack we have ranks. Alpha, Beta, Third in command, warriors and the pack doctors. Normal wolves and then the weaker ones and last the omega. Of course in descent packs omegas aren't treated as such, but in cruel packs the omegas get picked on and treated like a slave because it's the most useless wolf in the pack. We don't have that we have top ranks Alphas are always strong and usually great fighters, same for betas and third in command, Freddie saying second best warrior means that there is only one warrior better that him, it doesn't mean that the beta or Alpha is weaker then him, then he would say fighter. But whatever...