Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Alison's POV

Fuck to think I was caught of guard. I frowned and by Mindy of all people! Mindy was standing in front of me hand about to slam my face, "Wake up bitch" I slammed her hands away and pushed her out of my face. My strength wasn't back but she want really a challenge, if I just wasn't in chains!

She stumbled back but nothing more, fuck I feel like crap, and I can't hear my wolf. Wolf bane? I frowned again.

"I thought I told you to stay away from Luke" Mindy said.

"And I told you.. You don't tell me what to do" I growled.

She punched my cheek, "Mind your manners" The irony, in her telling me that...

"So where is your sidekick, got to say I'm kind of surprised, you to working with someone" I said, going on a hunch, no way did you get me her alone.

"He's not here, We have a mutual agreement" Mindy shrugged. So she had help.

"So He helped you. Probably the in charge of the wolf bane" I said.

"Yeah while you thought you could get all in my face at the party, He was spicing your drink" She smirked. "You never even saw it coming" she laughed.

I would have smiled, but I didn't. I don't want to give her any reason to see that I was playing her. She was handing me all the information I needed. Stupid.

"Ah, yes, you both can't stand me... but what's in it for him? You I understand, free way to the Beta, but him?"

Mindy smiled. "He get's you" She smirked.

I wanted to gag. "Gets me?" I snarled.

"Oh well I should get back to the pack can't have them realize I'm gone..." Mindy sang, "And Luke is gonna need a shoulder to cry on, when he learns your dead, well soon dead anyway" She smiled a fake smile.

"Taa-ta for now" She waved leaving me alone. Chained to the damn wall.

I sighed. What do I do now? My wolf is out, meaning my senses are fucked up. I'm chained to a wall. I'm god knows where and I have no way of communicating with anyone. Great!

So where the hell are we... My eyes assessing, scanning the place. It looked like a dungeon. They don't have the guts to keep me anywhere to far from the pack house, cause someone will notice their absence, so in pack territory or just outside but not to close... A cave in the mountains? An abandoned house, or factory of some kind maybe?

I couldn't hear anything, or smell anything. But that could be because of the wolf bane. I couldn't really see very well my only light source was a light shining through the door window. I looked my chains over. If I was in full power I could rip them of the hinges, maybe? I looked them over, they where big on my wrists. Maybe I could wiggle out of them?

But Mindy had looked the door... was there anything I could use? Hm... My mind had a million thoughts flying everywhere at once. Adam and Ryan would know with in the hour that something had happened to me. No way would I not be by their side after so long apart. They would look for me. Tell Adam and Luke. Oh Luke... My thought trailed back to my conversation with Danny. I had just decided, realized how I feel about Luke, and now I might not get to tell him.

I couldn't stand being caged, trapped, chained. I hate the feeling of being restricted. I want out! But Mindy has to came again, I could maybe steal her keys. That was the best plan. She has to come back to give me a new shot with wolf bane, that's when I can make my move.

I can only hope her associate doesn't come first. I know I can take Mindy out, even without my wolf side. But a male wolf against the strength of a normal human girl? No I wouldn't stand a chance. But Mindy, even with werewolf strength, isn't a fighter, she has probably never gotten into a fight where she would have too break a sweat. I could out cleaver her, piss her off, get her close enough to make my move.