Chapter 12

Picture of Danny and Emilie on the side :)

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Chapter 12

Alison's pov

I felt empty, alone and cold. I felt depressed and I didn't like it. I missed my mate. Wait, no stop it! My wolf has been nagging me about him ever since he left, our mate... No her mate, I don't care, I can't stop her from caring but I don't. He promised he would be back, Not that I care, so where is he? Not that I care... I can't help but wonder why hasn't he visited. I want, I mean My wolf wants to see him. Even though I pretended to not care, I really do. Fuck why do I care? Damn it, I miss Luke, the realisation hit me and I Sighed. I care, fuck, why do I care? I sighed again, to think I would be whining over a boy, I shook my head, what is the world coming too. The Drama with Danny and Em had kind of hit me too in a way. Being away from him was affecting me. I didn't feel like myself. I was more down then I ever let myself be. I was a real party-pooper.

I got out of my room. It was too depressing to be in a bedroom all alone. I headed down the stairs and followed the scent of bacon to the dining room. Everyone wasn't here, it was the weekend after all. Ryan, Danny, Matt and Marcus was here, even Emile and Sasha was here. It turned out that Marcus and Sasha are mates. Who would have though? She was currently looking at him with lovey puppy eyes that made me wanna gag.

Danny and Em are happy and back together, they finished the mating last night, and Emile had been blushing all morning as every werewolf could smell her new scent, so everyone had been congratulating them, the new Alpha and Luna. Everything is back to normal. It was great, they were happy and lovey-dovey, with made my heart sting because it made the longing for Luke painly obvious. I had been ignoring every thought about him for the passed two weeks, but now I didn't want to anymore. I wanted to see him.

I didn't know what to do, maybe I could give him a call? I don't know if he even want's to talk to me, after two weeks wouldn't he be back, after all he did say he wouldn't give up on me without a fight. So where the hell was he! I sighed and turned my thoughts on hold. It wouldn't get me anywhere and I was not going to be one of those whiny girls who cries over every little thing.

"Hey Ali, Did you sleep good?" I slept horrible, but I wasn't going to tell her that and rain on her shiny day. "I slept more than you" I said wincing, making her blush deep red and everyone laughed. Danny looked at her with loving eyes, Urh gag!

"We have to go shopping" Kate gushed excited, "You know it!" Sasha said just as happy. "What's going on?" Emile asked not knowing anything. Hadn't Danny told her?

"The party tonight? You know the one where you are announced as the Alpha's mate and the packs Luna..."I said, she had a shocked expression, she didn't know about that at all. "Danny seriously!" I scolded him. "How could you do that to her, You didn't tell her anything!" 

"I was going to..." Danny said rubbing his neck, uncomfortable.