Chapter 4

Picture of Alpha Adam

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Chapter 4

Luke's POV

* 2 weeks later *

I had been looking for my mate for weeks. I couldn't stop thinking about her, her blue eyes, her long tan legs, her great body. I was so confused. how did she know how to calm me down? Was she scared of me? would I ever see her again? She came back to work a few days later and I followed her.

I had to watch all the men staring at her dancing half naked on stage. I wanted to kill. I'm not a violent person, but I wanted to kill al those filthy humans looking at MY mate.

I had masked my scent, and been to the Pink Elephants everyday for the passed week. She didn't show up on Friday, I talked to the manager, Carlson and He said she works every Friday and Saturday. Knowing that I came back on Friday, and finally found her.

Ever heard the song Next contestant by Nickleback. Well It fit my situasion as I watched her work all day. I sat at the table, gripping it tight to stop myself from what I really wanted to do. Rip all the guys head off. She was moving around to the beat, swaying her hips, dancing along. I would have jumped her right then and there, if it wasn't from the anger stopping me from becoming aroused, as I smelled every other guy feeling aroused by MY mate!

To keep myself calm I counted, but I ended up counting just how many heads I'm tearing off of assholes coming on to her. When her manegar called for her telling her she was needed at one of the booth I snapped the table corner, clean off. I growled, forcing my wolf back. After a few minutes she can out and I wanted nothing more then for her to take the night off, and quit, just so I don't have to fight off every asshole comming on to her. I bet this happens every night she works. I paid the manegar to keep her from working the booths, after that. And told the bartender to tell the boys off, or else I would.

I couldn't help but wonder what would she say if they all tried comming on to her. I swear They think they'll get inside her with every drink they buy her. I growled, gripping the table again. I would never lett that happen! They'll go ask the DJ just what would she say if they'd try comming on to her. The DJ did as I asked of him, telling them to get lost. Some of course didn't get the memo.

They headed over in her direction and found the way blocked by me. I hit the guy in the face, telling me if he even tried to talk to my girl again I'd make sure he woke in the hospital. After that I was saved from doing that again.

After her work was done I followed her. I ran after the bus she was on. I'd been running for 2 hours, I followed her back to her back to the Red moon pack territory, What was she doing here? She was human? I followed her from a distance on the cliff, but seeing as I couldn't enter the Packs territory without trespassing I could only see what direction she was headed.

I saw her get picked up by a guy on the border. The packs beta, FUCK, what the hell is going on?

* * * * * *

Allison's pov.

Work had been surprisingly chill. I weren't needed for private dances, and noo awkward guys came up to flirt with me. I would have been pleased by all this if I wasn't feeling so crappy. I was feeling pretty useless and was in my room feeling sorry for myself. All week I had felt like crap. All I could think about was that stupid Wolf-boy, Luke. My so called Mate. Why now! I wasn't ready for a mate, and he was so controlling, the way he dragged me of the Alpha... All though he wasn't all that bad to look at, well that's a lie. He looked like some kind of Greek god! With his dark hair and tanned, muscled body. He made my mouth water, oh, and the Sparks I felt when I touched him to calm him down.