Chapter 1

It's been an hour since the odd presentation from L/N Y/N to Itadori, Kugisaki and Fushiguro. She was told to take her luggages to her new bedroom at the second floor while the group of three decided to stay at the garden where they met her, or I better said "got K.O by her" when suddenly their conversation was interrupted.

"Good morning!" Says a big ball of fur walk-in towards them next to two humans "I apologise for being so late, Inumaki-san was buying some stuff"

"Salmon" Inumaki nods holding a paper bag

"Maki-san can you please explain to us who is that person?!" Itadori shivers from fear pointing at the dorms on the second floor

"Don't be such a baby" Kugisaki laughs remembering how the new girl pinned both boys down, one mentally and the other was knocked down physically "I guess you know her" her caramel eyes meet her green haired senpai and this one nods.

"She was going to enter Jujutsu High a year ago but then she refused for external reasons, she would be a second year right now but I'm still happy that she decided to come back" Maki nods smiling and Kugisaki feels more comfortable with the new girl around, ever since Kugisaki got to know Maki-san she respects her and admires her, the fact that Maki talks good about Y/N is enough for her to already like her. Itadori and Fushiguro on the other hand are still unsure about it.

"I assume she was told to fight the three of you, right?" Panda sits on the grass and holds a snort, Itadori shivers by those memories causing the ball of fur to laugh.

"What was that technique, tho? She only held tight my wrists and suddenly I wasn't able to move my hands" Fushiguro whispers enough for all of them to hear, he flexes his hands not looking at his friends in front of him.

"Avocado"

"Yup, that really sums it up, Inumaki-san!" Says Panda cheerful, the three first years looking at him deadpanned.

Maki laughs, she seems like wanting to say something but then shakes her head leaving a confused Itadori with more questions, Kugisaki accepts Inumaki's response as a "find it yourself" and gain experience from it, after all it'll be helpful now that they now Y/N is going to be her classmate.

Y/N leaves the building and walks to the garden, getting all the looks from her classmates and now senpais, she sighs not by annoyance but tiresome.

"I was told to go out and socialize" Y/N says in a monotone voice looking at Itadori, making the poor boy uncomfortable "I guess I-" someone suddenly grabs her shoulders and she laughs

"SALMON!"

"No way, Toge!" Y/N turns around and starts laughing again, Inumaki makes a little jump from excitement and hands her the paper bag he was holding, showing several candies and the spicy gummies he knows she loves "You didn't have to bother you know?" she replies smiling at the second-year and he just claps his hands.

Panda joins the reunion and hugs the two of them, Maki smiling at the wholesome scenario and looks back to the first-years "She stayed just a couple of days before leaving a year ago, but as far as I know, L/N-san and Inumaki-san know each other from before, I guess they haven't had contact during this year since he was grumpy after we pass by the first candy store. Oh and Panda is just vibing" she adds with a snort.

"She has Inumaki-senpai's approvement so I already trust her" adds Kugisaki with a smile and walks to Inumaki, Panda and Y/N to introduce herself. The two boys and Maki looking for a far until she decides to join them as well.

"How did she do that?" Says Itadori looking at his hands, Fushiguro looks at him and nods despite his friend not seeing him.

"We can ask her" Fushiguro says monotoned but curiosity peeking through his words.

"Okay, you go" Itadori smiles nervously and points to the group a few meters away from them. Fushiguro flinches and sighs walking to the now meeting.

"Excuse me" says the ravenette making his presence be noticed and cringes a little "I'm Fushiguro Megumi, it's a pleasure to meet you" he bows at Y/N and she does the same for manners "I was wondering if you could tell me the technique you used to make our limbs go numb" he adds and Y/N looks at him not understanding the question at first.

"Oh!" She realizes what he was referring to and scratches her left temple a little embarrassed, Inumaki closes his eyes smiling under the collar of his uniform "I was just throwing hands" she finally adds which Fushiguro just stares mind blank, Itadori does the same from behind.

"Tuna"

"I understand, it was quiet impressive" Fushiguro adds and walks back to Itadori, not believing a single word.

Inumaki senpai only says Tuna as a "no" so he knows how she fights and is obviously not "throwing hands" I guess we just have to find out, the person that seems to know her the most is the least to talk about it..

Fushiguro rubs his temples and talks to Itadori about it, of course the pink haired boy is already thinking about conspiracy theories on how her Curse Technique works, but so far they got nothing.

The day goes by and Itadori remains curious about the new girl so he decides to talk to her, not to find out about what happen ours ago but to know her better. She's already her new classmate and he likes to have lots of friends, being friends with her shouldn't be so hard.. Right?

Now at the training section of the High School the three girls are having a close combat fight with Y/N, unlike what he had expected none of the girls are using neither weapons nor curse movements.

It's a straight up fight

Maki and Kugisaki working as a team doing what they can to pin Y/N down, but their efforts are worthless; she seems to dodge any single punch Kugisaki tries and makes her to almost hit Maki instead.

"Those are fast reflexes" says the boy to himself but is also aware that unlike the two girls he already knows..

Y/N is not fighting back