Chapter 7

The sound of the birds singing on the trees and the soothing light of the sun coming from the outside and making its way through the windowsill made Y/N wake up, she checked her phone and saw the time; 9:00am it was time to have breakfast and Inumaki had sent a text message the previous night asking if she needed help on looking for the food or if she was comfortable on going to eat with the rest of the people which she replied on staying and having breakfast in her dorm.

She could move her arms but not too fast, if any sudden movement was made she would groan in pain and she still felt dizzy from time to time, so maybe the best decision was staying inside for the rest of the day and focus on another things, like the couple of knocks at her door.

"Kelp!" Inumaki greeted and walked inside, sitting in front of the table where Y/N often used to study, paint and drink some tea.

"Good morning, Toge! How did you sleep?" replied the girl sitting on the other side looking at the meal that her friend brought.

"Salmon" Inumaki gave Y/N the extra bento that had her favorite breakfast inside, some tea and juice in case she didn't like his tea choice

"Glad to hear that" she smile widely, noticing how the boy looked at her arms and then titled his head. "Oh, well I feel better today, but I can't move my arms to much, it hurts a little but I can tell that tomorrow I'll be ready to keep on my life as usual".

Inumaki nodded, lowering the collar of his shirt; pressing his palms and smiling to Y/N, she copies his actions and took the extra pair of chopsticks.

"Itadakimasu!"

It wasn't too hard to understand Inumaki once his codewords were memorized by the listener, people just needed to pay attention to his body language and she had several years of practice, it helped both of them to understand each other and have a normal conversation. The silent boy had a lot to say while the girl without a speech curse chose to remain silent and invisible among the crowd, they complemented each other, they have helped each other for a while and that's the reason why Inumaki considers Y/N part of his family.

Breakfast time was as great as she remembered, the boy eating peacefully and checking on her so she wouldn't overuse her arms, lifting the mug for her but she would declined the offer a couple of times because she didn't want to feel like she couldn't do anything, yet still grateful for Inumaki's help.

~

On the other side of Jujutsu High, Itadori, Kugisaki and Fushiguro were having breakfast under a cherry tree at one of the gardens, having their usual conversation about random topics, the name of Y/N being said there and then. Fushiguro was happier, maybe it wasn't too obvious considering his quiet self but Kugisaki and Itadori noticed, in fact when you're a quiet person the closest people who know you will learn the differences, silent can be louder than Fushiguro might think and his was extremely loud whenever he felt blue.

"We should ask Inumaki-senpai if we can visit L/N-san for lunch after the mission we have today" suggested Itadori before taking an onigiri.

"I'd love that. Back at home whenever I felt bad I always loved to have visitors to check up on me, I bet L/N-san would like it. What do you think?" Kugisaki added and looked at Fushiguro who was drinking black coffee.

"If Inumaki-senpai says it's okay then I see no reasons why we wouldn't visit her" replied the boy taking another sip of coffee, his closed eyes didn't notice Kugisaki and Itadori sharing a smile.

"I'm gonna text him" Itadori took his phone and opened the chat he had with Inumaki via WhatsApp and started typing.

~