Chapter 42

It's really nice when someone notices your effort, how much time and dedication you've put into something to get where you are now.

Unfortunately, sometimes when people don't give those encouragements we feel like our job is bad or incomplete, that we still have a lot of things to correct and it shouldn't be applauded.

We feel underrated.

Then, we start to compare our achievements with someone else's.

Wrong.

The only one we should compare ourselves with is our own self.

The version of us from years ago.

When we were innocent

When we were weaker
Vulnerable
A state people like to take advantage of

Still learning about this chaotic yet magnificent world.

Because with all these experiences and memories is that we evolved to who we are now, the reflection we show to the world being just the tip of the iceberg of our entire life.

So if no one noticed our effort, then it's time for us to notice it and acknowledge to ourselves that it may not be perfect but we did our best.

We are the only ones who know how hard it was to fall and stand up again, how hard it is and how hard it will be.

We started it and we finished it.

We did it and that's enough for now.
Tomorrow we'll do better..

When we start to do something, it means that we took the energy and willpower to decide it.

And that's a lot of work for the soul if you ask me.

So smile, you're doing great because you're still here and I'm proud of you.

~

The usual days of autumn, cold breeze and dry leaves scattered all over Jujutsu High; some of them falling over the students' heads and a few being recollected by Panda and Inumaki to later jump on them and hear the sound they made.

Gojo announced the progress and the improvement of their students with the missions and acknowledging that Kugisaki and Y/N were the closest ones to their new sorcery title.

Fushiguro on the other hand was still working on his technique, being him the one who asked for more missions so he could master it, giving him the chance to work on a movement he'd been trying to manifest since the Goodwill Event.

As for Itadori, some members of the Jujutsu Bureau were still reluctant on letting "Sukuna's vessel" to improve his skill since it could be dangerous for society; however, other sorcerer's insisted on letting the boy work hard for his promotion because it could mean that one day he could control Sukuna by his own will.

The Jujutsu Bureau was divided by those two mindsets and since they couldn't get into just one conclusion they asked for two more sorcerer's to accompany the boy in case something bad happened.

Nanami, Mrs. Inumaki and Principal Yaga.

After that, his missions went pretty well, even if at first he wasn't pleased with the decision; he brushed it off faster that his classmates could have imagined.

"Toge, bring those leaves over there!" Panda requested pointing at a small mountain of dried leaves for his classmate to bring.