Chapter 22

It was freezing.

She could see her breaths exiting her body, the parking lot was dark and isolated; that drunk man standing in the middle of the place.

He's just there, standing there like a stoplight..

Hands shivering inside her pockets, slowly moving closer to have a better look until a big figure appeared on the opposite way, grinning and laughing at the man who didn't flinch.

The cursed spirit was probably twice as big as the person that was about to get killed, big mouth and small eyes, probably an anomaly from that patched-face if we take its anatomy into account.

She couldn't be more wrong.

The presence that creature hold was horrifyingly huge, Y/N had her eyes wide open not even blinking to look what was going to do next.

She didn't blink and that damn thing disappeared.

"What the f-"

"Hello" a high pitched voice behind her before hitting her with one of its fists.

Her body flying and colliding against the concrete of the parking lot, a cry of pain coming from her, the man was still there doing nothing, looking dead and she side glanced at him screaming, calling from him.

He was wearing a turtle neck, but there was something else, more disturbing that snapped her out one second before the cursed decided to strike her again.

He has an odd mark on his neck

There was no way she could tell the mark was the same one as Tsumiki's and she couldn't tell if it resembled her relavites', but it definitely had to be the reason why the man was acting like a rock.

"Do you want to play with me too?" the curse opened its mouth, it had boulders inside of it and started throwing them at her, the man being the first victim.

Shit.

It was like a game for it, throwing everything at her in the middle of a deserted place, there's was no place for her to hide and running somewhere else wasn't a choice; thank heavens she put a vessel just in case.

She removed her gloves and draw her katana, hoping to have an opening not only to attack but also to shapeshift her weapon to a more suitable one according to the moments she could have to pierce the body.

"Are you the gone that place those marks?" she asked, not even for saving time.

She needed answers.

"Marks?" the cursed stopped "I don't understand your question" it smirked.

It was lying, that was obvious; probably just playing with her to distract her and kill her.

"People are getting ill and in a coma for strange marks that appeared on their bodies, like that one" Y/N pointed at the corpse "He had a mark on his neck".

"I wasn't the one who put those marks" it laughed "But whoever that was I'm glad because now I can eat for free".

This spirit has a mind, it talks and creates perfect sentences, this is going to be a pain in the ass.

"Then I don't need anything from you" she drew her katana again and started running towards the spirit

It's throwing boulders at me from distance, that means its body composition is weak.

The curse dodge every attack, the way she dodge Fushiguro, the same way Sukuna dodge the curse spirit at the correctional.

It was weak for close-ranged attacks, but the speed and force was enough to stay safe effortlessly. Y/N was getting angrier, the creature often taking her by the arm tossing her in the air.