Chapter 25

They both went to the kitchen.

Silence governing their surroundings but they paid no mind, after all; their lack of words wasn't an impediment to show their affection.

More than a wall, it was their bridge.

According to Fushiguro's technique, his shikigamis appeared from the shadows and the maximum to summon was ten yet he thought that he had thousands of them in his stomach anytime she crossed his thoughts.

His whole world was moving fast and his emotions colliding one with the others.

He seemed drunk, his body was there but his mind was nowhere to be found, as if he was having a dream from which he never wanted to wake up, he was clumsier, tripping over and over and scolding himself to regain his position.

The sight was extremely adorable.

Even if Y/N wanted to laugh from the cuteness overdose, she kept it to herself as she knew he was going to feel more embarrassed than he was already. Her brain taking photos to keep it in her heart.

"Tsk" the sound coming from him, mad at himself for his stupid behavior and the lack of control he had over his body at that moment.

She was cleaning her hands after doing the dishes, listening to the groans the boy was making, turning a round to meet the noirette pouting and staring at the floor.

Her tracks getting closer to him and when he lifted his head just after he noticed the other pair of shoes in front of him; she traced her index finger from his forehead to all the way down the bridge of his nose, making him flinch at the sudden touch just to later close his eyes a little as if Y/N's touch was the switch to turn off his bad temperament.

Fushiguro with his eyes half-lidded looking at her, deeply with a soft expression on his face, not noticing that she wasn't moving her finger anymore, yet she didn't move it away.

His eyes closed and the redness on his cheeks increased, thanking the heavenly creatures for being alone in the kitchen; sighing and slowly moving his nose to the side still pressing her finger and moving his face forward, lifting his head a little to make her finger be placed on one of his blushed cheeks.

Too shy to ask for affection, but doing what he could to have what he demanded.

She smiled, but his shut eyes couldn't see it.

Her hand now completely on his cheek, he was leaning into it as he begged her to hold his face. One hand on his cheek and the other one playing with his hair, she started making small circles with her thumb, so delicate and tender.

It was like a drug to him, the noirette no longer wanting to be clean.

He opened his eyes to pierce hers, he seemed like a lost puppy, melting over the first show of affection, he looked at her deeply, breathing slowly, admiring her features, none of them weren't smiling; they were so into that moment that they had no strength to curl their lips upward.

They were falling into the void of their eyes as their hearts were now doing what they both wanted.

Fushiguro still locking his eyes on hers, wishing that the moment lasted forever he suddenly closed his eyes again and took a deep breath, putting himself at the edge of the cliff and finally taking a leap of faith.

Lifting his hand, trembling and clumsy making his way to her face, afraid of crossing their boundaries; his confidence being reinforced the moment she smiled at him showing her approvement.

She gave him the consent and his heartbeats increased.

As soon as the tip of his fingers touched the skin of her face the timid boy gasped as if he was afraid that his touch would hurt her, his eyes widened from the small touch, scared but determined he placed his entire hand on her cheek copying her movements and drawing circles on her.