Chapter 17

AN: Thank you for 5K reads, every comment, vote and library is treasured in my heart ❤️ it feels surreal that a lot of people are reading my fanfic and compliment my writting (◍•ᴗ•◍) I feel grateful with all the encouragement and support.

~

Three days left before Gojou Sensei came back.

Missions were a piece of cake at this point, the students had to team up together for at least four cases because the level of the curses demanded so but still a victory on their part nonetheless.

Some of the missions ended sooner than expected, the four of them feeling proud of themselves for coming this far.

Everything felt surreal, days were happier, shoulders were softer, stronger, lighter.

Only three days left.

The four students already got used to the company of their teammate learning a lot from them, Kugisaki was more into her senses not giving a chance to openings or mistakes, Itadori was more willing to think rather than attack, more cautious, more aware of his surroundings.

Y/N was more careful, more aware of her teammate's aid and needs, not being so independent. Fushiguro was faster at thinking, more devoted to fight, more reliable, more aggressive.

He finally discovered that being selfish is not bad.

The four learned a lot in those two weeks that were soon to come to an end.

They learned from each other.

It was hilarious to watch Itadori now matching his clothing, just like a normal student would copy their classmates' manners unconsciously; he did thanks to Kugisaki.

She started reading manga, texting Itadori in the middle of the night because she finally caught up, sending voice notes groaning, a whimpering mess because now she had to wait until next week for the next chapter.

Fushiguro now took pictures of the thinks he liked just like Y/N did, it was mostly his Shikigami chilling, nature, pictures of the sky, the moon, anyway; nature. He even created folders in his device to organize them properly.

Y/N started reading the nonfictional books about history Fushiguro had in his bookcase, just to after that started digging the ones about art, music and literature.

Meetings at Itadori's place was again a thing, having breakfast, lunch and dinner together. Y/N worked on her social skills, she wasn't so distant anymore but they would always respect her if she ever wanted to eat alone whenever she felt too overwhelmed by the constant amount of time the spent together.

She was an introvert after all, she had to let herself rest sometimes from social activities.

Something the ravenette of the group could relate to.

That morning she wanted to sleep a little more, to recover from the previous day of training with Fushiguro.

He asked for the same.

The day before they agreed on working extra hard to have the next day free, that way they could rest and get ready for whatever Gojou Sensei had under his sleeve the moment he arrived. Knowing him already he might had several missions and exams for them while he bought souvenirs.

They spared, exorcised over and over and over 'til it was enough.

12 hours of training.

That was insane for Kugisaki and Itadori, but thinking again about how Fushiguro was so decisive on surpassing the pink haired boy made sense for them, still they felt somewhat bad for the girl to be dragged into his selfish wishes.