Chapter Thirteen ~ Party

T A T U M

     "This is my granddaughter Ginny, isn't she the sweetest?" A lady whose name I learned to be Greta, had asked me

"She sure is," I say, bending down so we were at eye level.

"You have a very pretty name," I say to her causing her to giggle and hide behind her grandma.

"She's usually like this, it's not you Luna, she's just shy," she says patting the girl on the head. The thought of wolves being praised like a well behaved dog popped into my head, I try my hardest not to let out a giggle.

"Can I borrow my mate?" Odysseus' voice interrupts causing my heart rate to sky rocket.

"Of course Alpha, you don't have to ask," Greta smiles, she turns around but not before giving me a sly wink causing me to let out a weird chuckle.

"What was all that about?" He asks me, smirking.

"Not sure, probably for tonight, even thought you're not getting any," I say with a little humour.

He grabs my arm and yanks me somewhere where we're alone.

"Tatum, I am an Alpha male, and you are my bride and mate. You can't just deny me of pleasuring my own mate. We need to be one completely. To complete everything we need to mate. You will bare my pups!" He whisper yells, trying to keep his voice down. I couldn't believe he thought he was in the right.

"I know! But it doesn't have to be tonight! I married you, you marked me! I'm your queen now! Why is nothing ever good enough for you? I'm trying!" I raise my voice at him, hoping that he understands me. I didn't want to be his mate let alone anything else. I'm doing this for him because he's making me.

"I never said you weren't good enough! Ugh! Let's just go have lunch and we can discuss this later!" He says, creating a full stop to the end of this argument. He didn't even solve anything. I look at the ground avoiding his gaze, it was just going to piss me off if I had to look at his dumb face any longer.

"Look Tate, I'm sorry, I don't mean to upset you, princess. I just wanna have a nice wedding day with you, no more arguing, at least for a few hours please," he says grasping my hands.

"Fine. But only because I don't want to hear your whining voice," I say before ripping my hands out of his and picking up my dress before walking past him. I turn the corner and smile at all the guests that have gathered for our stupid wedding.

Odysseus catches up behind me and places a hand on the small of my back. He leads me to the dining area which has now been moved outside for the purpose of the wedding.

I sit in my seat as Odysseus tucks me in before sitting in his own. Everyone else takes a seat as Odysseus rings the bell that was sitting on the table. The waiters and waitresses start to bring out the food, and in under a minute the table was full.