Chapter Fifty-Five ~ Holy Moon Goddess Help Me Now

T A T U M

     "Well Luna, it looks like your in labour

     "Well Luna, it looks like your in labour. Luckily we have already have your room prepared," the doctor says as the nurse brings a wheelchair into the room.

Odysseus excitedly helps me into my wheelchair and the nurse begins to push me down the hallway behind a set of doors. Odysseus and the doctors follow behind hurriedly as they rush me to a room.

One of the doctors opens the door to the delivery room and they push my wheelchair inside, suddenly I'm slightly overwhelmed by all the scrubbed ladies. I guess they work quick, there's no messing around when it comes to the Luna.

"Alright Luna, I'll help you into the bed, but first we need to get you changed out of those clothes," says the doctor. The help me get out of the wheelchair just as another contraction hits. I groan out in pain, my eyes watering.

Odysseus grabs my shoulder in comfort. I look at him and whimper causing him to look guilty. The nurses take me into the bathroom and hand me a hospital gown, Odysseus shoes them away and helps me get changed out of my wet clothes and into the gown.

"I can't do this," I tell him as more pains stabs me in my abdomen.

"Yes you can baby, you're strong," he tells me, he grabs my chin making me look into his eyes.

"You are amazing and I know that if anyone can get through this, it's you," he tells me sincerely, I nod my head in understanding.

I can do this. I've done other hard things in my life... giving birth should be a piece of cake... right?

———

Wrong, wrong, wrong, I was so god damn wrong, holy moon goddess help me now. I scream in pain as the doctor tells me to push.

"I can see the pups head! You're doing so good Luna, keep it up," the midwife encourages me.

"You're doing amazing baby," Odysseus says as I squeeze the dear life out of his hand.

"You shut up! I don't want to hear another word from you!" I yell at him causing his eyes to go wide as the midwives struggle to hide their smiles. They must see a lot of couples like this.

"Alright Luna I'm going to need you to push for me again," the midwife tells me, I push again while my whole down stairs area erupts in pain causing me to cry, my shoulders slump in defeat.

"I can't do it, I can't do it anymore," I cry.

"Yes you can Luna, we all believe in you, you're not our queen for nothing, now push!" the midwife says to me. I scream and push.

"Great job Luna keep going!" Another says to me, encouraging me.

"Never give up," my mother's voice foods through my mind.

"Go on Luna! Give us a another push," the midwife says, I scream and push, holding onto Odysseus' hand for dear life. He winces at my steel grip but I felt no mercy, he wanted these pups so he'd have to pay the price.

Suddenly a sharp cry erupts throughout the room and feel pressure realise from my body.

"Yes Luna! You're boy is out you use have to do one more," she tells me and all I could think about was wanting to hold him. I'll be damned if Odysseus gets to hold my pup before me, Im the one birthing them.

I catch a glimpse of my pup before one of the midwives take him away to be checked and lightly wiped.

"Push Luna, it's almost over!" The midwife tells me. I push and yell out in pain, holding onto Odysseus' hand.

"Look at you, my Luna Queen," I hear my mother's voice ring. I could do this. I was a Luna Queen, I had close to no energy but I was born for this.

"You are destined for great things," my mother's voice rings. The midwife tells me to push and I scream doing as she says.

"You're doing so well baby," Odysseus whispers in my ear, this time I don't tell him to go away, I whimper as nod my head to his soothing words.

"Push Luna, you've got this," the midwife tells me, I follow her instructions as cry out in pain. A high pitched squeal cuts me off as all the pressure releases from my body causing my body to flop in exhaustion.

"Yes Luna! You did it," the midwife says as she holds my baby in her hands, going to do a quick check to make sure my girl was alright. Suddenly the midwife arrives with my boy causing me to let out a gasp as she places the swaddled pup in my arms.

"I'm so proud of you," I hear my mother's voice echo.
"You are destined for great things."

I look down at him with wide eyes, he was so perfect. I hear Odysseus take a sharp deep breath.

I look back down at my baby, touching his tiny soft hands, he curls his chubby little fingers around mine and I smile down at the bundle of joy. At least he wasn't crying anymore.

The other midwife comes out with my swaddled baby girl.

"Here, I'll take him," Odysseus says, referring to our son so I could hold my baby girl.

I pass him to Odysseus and take my baby girl gratefully from the midwives hands. I look down at her sweet little angelic face. Never in my life would I have thought I'd love a baby, let alone two as much as I already love these two.

"So Luna, Alpha. Do you guys have names picked out?" The nurse asks us. I look at Odysseus before turning back to the nurse.

"I would like to name her Ava... her middle name Rose please," I tell her before looking at Odysseus for permission. He smiles at me before nodding his head.

"That's perfect, I love it," he says.

"What do you think for baby boy here?" I ask him with a smile.

"Jax, Jax Greyson Viotto," he tells her before now looking at me for permission, I smile at him and nod my head. Our pups were perfect... and I couldn't wait to bring them home.

***
Edited

Hey guys don't forget to like, comment and share! :)