Chapter Thirty-Five ~ Wolfy

🚨 VERY INTIMATE SEX SCENE AHEAD🚨

T A T U M

     "TATUM!" Marie screams as I enter behind Odysseus

"OH MY HOLY MOON GODDESS! SHE'S A WOLF!" Asher screams like a girl.

"Wolves can smell other wolves," Jocelyn explains, answering my unasked question.

"Well... what's her name?" Brian asks.

"Soren," Odysseus replies. My tummy growls causing Onyx to laugh.

"I told you, you'd be hungry," she says smiling at me.

"Alright, let's go eat then!" Josh says, leading the way to the dining room. We all follow.

"So we made your favourite, nachos, we've also got, sausage sandwiches, salami and cheese sandwiches, chicken, salmon, potato salad, pasta, and salad... which none of us will probably eat," Corbin says causing me to smile.

"Thank you guys," I say to them as we take our seats.

"So what does she look like?" Marie asks Odysseus as she piles food onto her plate.

"She's auburn, like her hair and she has white markings, it would be easier if she could show you when she's ready," he says describing me causing Marie to nod her head.

"That's a great idea, Alpha," she says.

"Any friend of Tatum is a friend of mine... please, call me Odysseus," he says, causing me to smile at him.

"Yes, Odysseus," she says smiling.

"Dig in. I'm sure you're hungry," Odysseus says gesturing to my now full plate.

"Thank you, I am," I say.

Not giving a shit about manners I grab a sausage with my hand. I grab the bread off my plate and sit the sausage in it, grabbing the barbecue sauce, I load it up before shoving it in my mouth.

Wow, this was delicious.

I quickly finish that before moving onto my chicken.
Pretty soon my plate is completely empty. I go for seconds, making a whole plate of loaded nachos, wow I was starving.

We finish our meals and bid each other goodbye.

I jump up and down as Odysseus takes us back to our room. I had so much energy left and I wasn't ready to go to bed.

"Look at you," Odysseus laughs before placing a kiss on my forehead.

"I have so much energy," I whine.

"I know. That's why whoever gets to our room last is a pup," he says, it takes me a second to realise what he said and before I know it he's already half way down the hallway.