Chapter Forty-One ~ Go Get Her

T A T U M

     "I have mind linked Dawson," Odysseus says entering the room

     "I have mind linked Dawson," Odysseus says entering the room. I keep my head down not wanting to see him.

He was forcing me to have his pups and I wasn't happy with how he was handling the situation. He was being unreasonable.

"How's my mate and pup?" Odysseus asks me as he sits down next to me on the couch, putting his arm around me. I scowl at him, unhappy at how happy he was. I try to get up but Odysseus pulls me back down growling at me.

"There both good," Onyx chirps.
"I can't wait to be an Aunty!" She says happily causing me scowl at her.

"I can't wait to get this thing out of me," I growl, Odysseus growls showing me his fangs, not happy at my reaction towards our pup.

"Look, you might want pups but I don't! Why didn't you wear a condom?" I ask him, causing him to growl and Onyx cover her ears with wide eyes.

"I'm not wearing a condom with my mate," he growls.

"Why not?! It would have prevented this from happening!" I yell angrily at him.

"Look Tatum. You're my mate, my wife and you're going to be the mother of my pups, it's natural. It doesn't matter when it is. A year from now. Or now. Your only job isn't to just love me. Your duty as my, wife, mate and Luna is to bear my pups, the moon goddess wanted this so why do you defy me?" He asks me causing me to gulp.

He was right. The moon goddess wouldn't pair him someone who can't or won't have kids. She chose me to bear the kings pups and be the love of his life.

"You're destined for great things," my mother's word ring in my head.

I had to keep reminding myself of what she said. I was strong. Perhaps the moon goddess knew I didn't want children but matched me Odysseus anyway. Knowing he could succeed in making me bear his pups.

If I was destined for great things maybe that meant my pups. Maybe the pups I bring into this world will do amazing things. Maybe the amazing thing I had to do was bear his pups. It made sense, but I didn't want it too. I place a hand on my stomach and look down in annoyance.

Upon hearing footsteps I look up noticing Dawson had entered the room. A smile rested on his face. He was happy and that's all that mattered to me.

"Well done Dawson. You tamed the beast," I smile at him. Knowing how much of a handful she could be. He smiles back knowingly.

"Let's go get her," Odysseus sighs, standing up and taking him with me.
"But I swear Dawson, you know what I'll have to do if she crosses us," Odysseus stern voice rings through the air causing silence.

"She won't cross us, she didn't know that we didn't know about the treaty. She does now. She no longer poses a threat to us," I say not looking Odysseus in the eyes.

He nods his head at my words
"Very well," he says and advances towards the cellar doors.

Dawson nods his head, mature about the situation. He was just great full Odysseus had spared her life this once, he wouldn't ask again. Knowing it was best to keep the packs safety everybody's number one priority.

"Alright, let's go," Onyx says.

"No you stay here, there's no need for an unnecessary amount of people to come. Besides. You have nothing to do with this," Odysseus says causing her to grumble, she complies with a huff and sits back down.

We follow after Dawson, leading us to the cell his mate was being held in.

We stop at her cell and the guard goes to unlock the door.

"Wait," Odysseus' voice echos through the open hallway. We all freeze, including the guard.
"I just want it to be clear. I am telling you this once in front of Tatum and Dawson so you guys know that I have given her a warning," he says turning his attention to us so he has witnesses.
"If you so much as think of going back to your old ways... You will leave me with no choice. I will burn you alive... you got that?" He says.

Letting his words sink in Rose sits for a second before nodding her head.

"You will pledge your allegiance to our pack in the blood ceremony," he says turning to me.
"Which it turns out you still have to do as well," he says to me. I nod my head, what in the name of hell is a blood ceremony?

"The blood ceremony will be held in two days from now," Odysseus says, nodding at the guard to open the door.

He opens up the gate and Rose comes out running to hug Dawson. I watch as a huge grin breaks out onto his face as he spins her around. He sits her on my ground and she runs over to me hugging me.

"Tatum," she says, letting out a breathy laugh. I smile as I hug her.

"That's another thing," Odysseus says causing me eyes to snap up and meet his as I let go of Rose.
"You will address, Tatum as Luna from now on," he says looking at me, not giving me any room for negotiation.

"Let's go," he says causally walking up the stairs. He reaches the top and waits for me. He grabs my hand as the other two walk out of the dungeon. The guard closes the door behind them.

"Hi! I'm Onyx! Tatum's best friend," Onyx says, holding out her hand for Rose to shake.

Rose smile falters slightly as she looks at me and back to Onyx, it was clear to see that she was hurt that I had made other friends while being here when she spend all of her time looking for me. I would be lying if I said I didn't feel the slightest bit guilty.

I could also tell that Rose was confused as to why she had to call me Luna while others didn't. She shakes Onyx's hand, trying to be polite despite her jealousy regarding my friendship with Onyx.

"Nice to meet you. I'm her other best friend, we grew up together, we're practically sister," Rose says with a smile, trying to hold something over Onyx.

Dawson nudges Rose letting her know it was time to go and get cleaned up. Odysseus grabs my shoulder and turns me his way, gesturing for us to follow behind.

I say goodbye to Onyx and walk beside Odysseus in silence, watching the happy couple make their way down the corridor. They turn down a different hallway to what I could only assume would be Dawson's room.

Odysseus laces his fingers with mine, locking my hand in a tight hold so I couldn't pull away.

I sigh in annoyance as we walk back to our room. He opens the door for me and I walk inside. He follows me in before locking the door. I roll my eyes at his over protectiveness.

"Do you really need to be so overprotective?" I ask him sitting down on the bed with a plonk.

"Be careful," he growls at me gently.
"Yes. Yes I do. It's my responsibility to take care of the both of you," he says softly, sitting down beside me.

"Can I?" He asks, leaning down on his knees in front of me.

"Whatever," I say flicking my hand in a 'whatever' gesture before leaning back onto my hands. He lifts up my shirt and caresses my stomach. I watch in awe at how gentle he was, he leans down and places a kiss on my stomach.

"I love you," he whispers at my stomach to our pup before placing his forehead against me. He sits his hands on my lips.

"I love you," he says to me this time before looking into my eyes.

"I love you too."

***
Edited

Hey guys don't forget to like, comment and share! :)