Chapter Twenty ~ Big Suprise

T A T U M

      I open my eyes to the sound of a knock at the door

"Yes?" Onyx asks groggily, just woken up by the sudden noise as well.

"Breakfast is ready if you are ready to join," one of the maids say through the door.

"Holy moon goddess, what time is it?" Marie asks, flying up into a sitting position.

"It's already nine?!" Onyx shrieks clearly worried about something.

"We have to get up! Training starts back today!" Jocelyn yells as she gets up, frantically searching through her duffle bag.

"Training?" I ask, getting out of bed.

"Yeah, you can borrow some of my clothes," Onyx says running into her closet. She comes back out in a matter of seconds and passes me a matching dark blue set consisting of a sports bra and short shorts.

"Thank you," I say before running into the bathroom. I quickly strip off what I need to and put on the working out, outfit. I looked nice.

I brush my hair and put it into a low tight bun, and quickly brush my teeth and wash my face before heading out of the bathroom.

The girl look at me in amazement when I walk out.

"You are so sexy," Marie says, eyeing me off.

"Odysseus is one lucky wolf," Jocelyn chuckles to herself.

"She's right," Onyx says ogling my body.

"Thank you," I say to them with a smile.

"Oh, here are your joggers, I mind liked the maid, she was already in your room," Onyx says before handing me a pair of fully white joggers and a pair of short white socks.

"Thank you," I say before putting them all on, finally, some comfy shoes.

Everyone finally finished getting ready.

"Wait!" Onyx says pointing at me.

"We need to give you a big reveal," she smirks at me before going into her cupboard and pulling out one of her oversized hoodies.

I put it on.

"Yes!" Marie says before pushing everyone out the door.
"I'm starving let's move," Marie says in a mock angry tone.

"We can warm up by jogging," Jocelyn suggests with a shrug.

"Perfect, but a slow jog... for Tatum, she's only human," Onyx suggests making my heart pound... One of these days I won't be.

"Ok let's go," I say before taking off into a jog as the girls jog with me, I fall behind purposely, still not having a clue where I was heading.

We jog all the way to the dining room and at the end I was proud of myself - I was puffing - but proud.