26

So.... I am back again...
I'm sorry..
I really mean it. I just really can't keep up with the while thing going on. I am totally not a coordinated person.

And thanks to all the readers you still is interested in this book. I read all your comments and it really makes me happy. Thank you.

***

Lydia had almost exploded at the questions the people shot at them and Stiles and Malia literally had to hold her down on a chair. The rescued teenagers were in some sort of a big room and Stiles and Lydia were trying to get hold of something like a computer, which meant talking to the scary dude, named Jorge, who must be incharge since he was the one in the cockpit.

They had atlast got a tablet which probably belonged to WCKD since we'll they stole this whole Berg from them. Brenda, Frypan was across the room with blond dude.

Malia was directing Kira to meet them at the location Frypan had told them. They would try to signal Scott without howling or would go look for them. Lydia had sent him away, complaining he was making her nervous by being nervous, as she went through the reports, files and mails on the USB.

"Stiles." She called him and he almost slipped and face planted as he rushed to her but thankfully Liam caught him. Lydia rolled her eyes almost pitifully. "That vial she is holding? It's called serum." She pointed at the vial Brenda was holding filled with blue liquid.

"Yeah. I think they got that from the vault." He provided.

"It's said it's used to slow down the effect of the virus. Why do you think she's holding onto that so dearly?"

"Do you think he's infected?" He asked in horror.

"Don't know. Might as well as ask her." She suggested.

"She's so terrifying like, I tell you, everytime she sees me it looks like she wants to punch me in the face. You must know that. You look at like that all the time." He earned a kick in his shin as he walked to her. He felt Liam and Malia join him too.

"Who's infected?" He asked.  No time for beating around the bushes. All the three pair of eyes snapped to him.

"What do you mean" Thor narrowed his eyes at him.

"We know somebody's got it. You have the serum. Tell us. Is it Thomas?"

The three shared a nervous look but the answer came from behind him. "No Thomas is immune isn't he?" It was Lydia. She must have found other files.

"Who is it?" He pressed on.

"Newt.." Frypan whispered while Brenda glared at them.

"Aren't all of you supposed to be immune?" Lydia asked who was now by his side.

"No." Frypan answered. "Some of us were not.. They were you know.."

"Control." Lydia finished the sentence. "Control of an experiment."

The guy's nose flared in anger and Stiles got it. It was their life not an experiment.

The next second the Berg was landing. They must be by the tunnels. Derek came next to them and Lydia put her attention back on the screen and turned away. Jorge came out the cockpit as they felt the Berg land and the door opened.

Brends was the first to jump out soon followed by Jorge and Stiles. Hardly had they planted their feet on the ground when a building beside them flared up, making Frypan held back some of the kids who were curious enough to get out of the room to the door. Derek ignored him and jumped in beside Stiles. "It's okay guys. We're getting out of here soon." Frypan was saying to the kids.

"We can't stay here, Bren." Jorge turned to look at the girl worried.

"Don't worry. They'll be here." She assured but even he could tell the uncertainty in her voice. It made him share a worrying glance with Derek.

"Should I go find Scott? I would be able to pick up a scent." Liam asked making him turn to look at hi.. Thankfully Brenda and them were busy pacing to give them any attention.

"No. First we'll try giving them a signal. If it doesn't work, let's go for them." Derek answered folding his arms across his chest.

"Are we gonna howl?" Malia asked joining the three.

"We can't do that. People are gonna notice howling of wolves in the middle of nowhere." Laim argued back.

"It's not like anyone's paying attention to that." Malia said just as another explosion sounded.

"I'll take care of that." Stiles muttered stepping aside from the view of others and raising his right hand above him as red spark flew from his fingers just like the flare gun Brenda had previously used.

He stepped back beside others as Malia was already on her walkie talkie.

"Yes Kira that's us."

"Okay, we'll hurry."

***

Okay let me ask this again.
Do you want me to kill Teresa in this or not? Please answer. I really need some opinion.

Thank you for reading!!