16

"Now we know you have Minho in the building" Gally continued. "Where?"

"He's with the others in holding." She answered. "Sublevel three".

"How many others?" questioned Newt.

"28"

Gally looked at Brenda. "I can make that work". She said.

"No." Teresa interrupted. "No, you guys don't understand. The whole level's restricted. You can't get in without a thumbprint ID"

"That's why you are gonna come with us." Thomas stated.

"Well, I don't know" Gally shrugged. "We don't necessarily need her. Right?" He stood up walking over to the table. "Not all of her". He raised the surgical knife. "We just need her finger."

"Gally, back off" Thomas warned.

"What are you squeamish?" Gally shot. "I guarantee you she's done a lot worse to Minho".

A reminder of the betrayal blared inside his mind but still Thomas said.
"That's not the plan. Back off" he stood up taking the knife from Gally's hand.

"It won't make a difference." Teresa stated. "Do whatever you want to me. You still won't get through the front door. The sensors will pick you up, the-"

"We know. We're tagged". He cut her off. "Property of WCKD" he crouched down next to her. "You're gonna help us with that too".

_______________________________________
I'm skipping the part where Teresa helps them get rid of the device planted in them.
Just know that Teresa finds out that Thomas's blood can help in curing the Flare.
_______________________________________

"How did you guys get those things?" Kira asked staring at the WCKD soldiers's uniform.

"Liam and Derek helped tie them up." Stiles answered.

"You attacked the guards and no one noticed?" Lydia asked.

"Remember we are werewolves? Fast. And we had Stiles." Derek shrugged.

"So how is this gonna go?" asked Malia.

"Issac, Kira and I will be on the grounds, looking for anyone out of place." Scott apprised.

"Lydia you are sticking with me and Derek till we get to this Minho guy on sublevel three she mentioned." Stiles informed her.

"Malia and I are gonna check out for this Ava Paige." Liam recited.

"What if she tries to fight us off or call for the other guards when we get there?" Malia asked eyeing the tied up doctor in the room.

"I'll take care of that." Stiles smirked.

"What is that?" Scott asked seeing the tune Stiles was drawing on Lydia's wrist with blood from the cut he made on his finger.

"If I need to keep them invisible when they are not in my vicinity I'll need that." He pointed at the runes he had already drew on Liam and Malia. Derek and Liam were already putting on the uniform.

"I'm not turning invisible." Malia disagreed. "You have one more". She pointed at the spare uniform. "I'll take it. It feels tingly to be invisible."

"Malia? Are you in?" Stiles asked into the walkie.

"Yep. I'm pretty sure we are going to need a fingerprint ID to get to any level. But well done Stiles, she is doing really well." Malia praised him for his work.

"Yeah. No time for compliments. Get to the level fast, I'm gonna bring her back. We are coming in."

"Copy that". She responded. He nodded his head at Derek whose face he couldn't see and then gestured Lydia to move along. They made it past the front door and moved along trying to blend in.

"Stiles? We're in". Malia reported.

"Copy that".

They wandered off aimlessly for a few seconds before the doctor joined them.

"Move. Fast" he ordered and all of them hurried behind him almost running. He won't be able to control her for any longer at all. Blood magic was tricky and just as much as scary.

The night had already settled in when they took off according to the plan. Issac and Kira sticked with Scott, the three wandering through the street, keeping an eye on the surrounding.

"Hey is everyone okay?" Lydia's panicked voice emerged from the walkie talkie in Issac's belt.

"Yep. Everything seems clear here." Issac reported. "Did you find him?"

"We are still moving." She answered but she sounded restless.

"Hey Lydia. Is everything alright?" Scott enquired taking the device from Issac.

"Something bad is about to happen."

"Bad? Like death?" Kira asked.

"Death." She agreed. "Lots of death." The three shared a look.

"How soon?"  asked Scott.

"Really soon."

***

So another chapter.... Tada!!!

The scenes may seem really long. But if you've watched the movie you know that all the things are happening in just a matter of minutes but the different point of views makes it longer.

So here also from the breaking into the tower till the end of things are not really taking hours to happen.
I'm not really sure of the correct timing. But I think it would have been 30 or 45 min atmost.

So I hoped you got the idea of what their plan is and you didn't get bored reading this.

Thank you so much for reading and it would mean a lot to me if you could vote.