15

"You're really not coming?" He asked once again.

"No Stiles. I am not interested in this stupid plan on your's. We are just gonna get in more trouble." His brother shook his head in disapproval. "Because of you going through dad's files I had to share your punishment. I'm not up for another one so soon."

"But Alek, you have to come with me. What if I get lost in the forest or something."

"Then don't go. Easy". Alek shrugged.

"You know how much of a curious person I am. The Hale fire case is just so.... you know. Just please come with me."

"Nope. I'm not going and so are you." His 10 year old brother crossed his arms infront of chest.

(There's an age difference of 5 between Stiles and Derek in here. So Stiles would be 10 and Derek was 15 during the Hale house fire.)

Of course he had sneaked out of the house by himself. He had been to the Hale house a couple of times. Not that he remembered it mostly.

The sun was setting down and that was the part he was not prepared for.

REALLY? HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN? He was so sure he hadn't lost his way. But guess that fortune hadn't crossed his path that here he was in the middle of the forest, with no clue of where to go and on top of that darkness embracing the surrounding.

"STILES!" he heard a voice call and soon realised it was his brother.

"Alek!" He shouted back and started walking towards the origin of sound.

"You actually came for me." His voice was muffled as he hugged his brother close.

"Yes idiot. I came for you. Do you really need a good lecture of how dumb you were to come out here at night."

"I didn't thought it would get this late". He reasoned but closed his mouth at his brother's glare.

"Now come on we are going back".

"But I didn't get to see the Hale hous-" he was cut off by the 'are you kidding me right now' look his brother gave him. "Yeah... We should probably get back." He nodded fast.

"I can't actually believe you came for me." He said as they made it out of the forest.

"You can't?" Alek raised his eyebrows. "Well you are my brother." to which Stiles snickered but composed himself quickly.
"What you have some doubt in that?"

That made him burst out laughing. "No. It's just I am supposed to be the affectionate one, right?"

Alek shook his head slowly with a smile and after a short long pause he said. "I knew you would do the same for me." He looked seriously at the latter.

He smiled back. "Well, for the one who is always wrong, you got that one right bro." He said in a teasing tone. But then nodded his head and said in a firm voice. "I would come for you."

"Stiles you comin?" Liam called which made him snap out of his trance. "Derek's ready".

"Yeah!" He nodded hesitantly and stood up.

She panted looking around as she heard the footsteps behind her. When she turned around, Thomas stepped in letting the hood of his jacket fall back.

"Thomas!"

"Hey Teresa." He greeted painfully.

"You shouldn't be here." She told him. "If Janson finds out you're here-"

"I'm not staying." He interrupts. "It's just... I had to see you." He said taking small steps forward. "I have to ask you something... Do you regret it?" His voice coming out almost in a whisper. "What you did to us?"

"Sometimes." She answered. "But I did what I thought was right. I would do it again."

"Good". He looked at her sadly and then something covered her head leaving her in total darkness.

"Gally?" She wondered aloud at the sight of the boy who she was sure was dead the last time she saw him.

"Here's how this is gonna go." Gally told her. Thomas sat by him on a chair with Newt and others beside him. "We're gonna ask you some questions, and you're gonna tell us exactly what we need to know." She looked around confused.

"We'll start off simply. Where's Minho?" He grabbed a chair dragging it to before her.

"You guys don't seriously think.." she glanced at Thomas but Gally cut her off.

"Don't look at him". He said as he sat down on the chair. "Why are you looking at him? Look at me." He pointed at himself. "He's not gonna help you." Teresa looked at Thomas who sat there with a blank face.

Thomas was confused why he still cared about her. Not like he you used to but some part of it's still there. While the rest of them straight up considered her as a traitor, he still wanted to believe there's some good still left in her. Because he had heard her talk. About her mother and deep inside he kind of gets why she had to do that.

And that might be the reason he was not ready to hate her completely.

***

Did anyone even get the feeling I wanted Thomas to feel about Teresa?

Hope you do... because what else can I say.

Anyway... This was supposed to be a bit more longer but I thought this was long enough.

Do you think these chapters are short?

Share your thoughts with me.

And please don't forget to vote.