13

They moved past the armed WCKD soldiers unnoticed.

"They can't hear us too, right?" Lydia asked.

"Of course not." Stiles frowned, feeling betrayed.

"Okay, whom do we find now?" asked Scott.

"How about him?" Lydia pointed at a man wearing a lab uniform.

"Let's follow him for now." Stiles muttered leading the way.

The guy got up in an elevator, which they hurried to get into. Thankfully no one else got in with them.

They followed him up to a lab where he submitted some kind of reports to a woman. The man addressed her as a doctor and Stiles hoped this was worth it.

"Hey Lydia! Do you see any camera?" Stiles asked as the man left the room.

"Yep!" She answered looking up at the ceiling.

"Just to make the job harder." He sighed.

"What are we gonna do? Knock her out?" Scott asked.

"No! We can't waste time waiting for her to wake up." He gave a disapproving look. "You just shut her mouth and drag her into the portal. Got it?" and Scott answered with a nod. "Lydia?" He turned to see her looking over the woman's shoulder at the files.

"I'm good with it. But I'm taking that. Just..." She pointed at the folder and shrugged.

"Okay. Fine."

They were at one of the empty streets they had earlier came across, now visible again.

The woman struggled in Scott's arm as Lydia pulled out the walkie. Stiles pulled his handgun out frustrated, and pointed it at her.

"Shut up!" He hissed. "I won't even need a second to put this bullet in your head." He tried to sound as threatening as he could.

She stopped struggling and Scott released his hold over her mouth.

"Subject A2!" She whispered bewildered and surprised.

"What?" He frowned.

"Thomas". She whispered again.

Before he could say anything Lydia was dragging them away. Scott took hold of the woman and pulled at her as Stiles followed closer to her with the gun point pressed to her back.

"They were now in some abandoned warehouse, which should say was hard to find. They had tied her onto a chair. She looked totally confused at the people and even more confused at Stiles.

Derek took a gun in his hand and crouched next to her. "Okay! Listen. You are gonna tell us everything about what's happening here. And I mean everything." He ordered.

"What do you mean? What do you wanna know?"

"What is WCKD trying to do?" Lydia started, looking through the files.

"How could you not know that?" She looked utterly clueless. "We are looking for a cure".

"A cure for what?" asked Scott.

"The Flare of course. We have to find a cure to save what's remaining of the human society. You know all of this Thomas." She looked back again at Stiles.

"Okay! Why does she keep calling Stiles 'Thomas'?" Liam asked confused.

"You answer the question we ask and you can go. Talk nothing else. Do you understand me?" Derek warned. She nodded hesitantly.