27

Uhhhhhhh........................ huh

Soooo I don't think sorry covers for not updating for this long.

But I am really sorry. Online classes are shit. Exams are stupid. My brain is melting. I didn't think high school would be this hard. I hate physics. I hate school.

I am really Really sorry. All those who still waits for an update... damn people, you are amazingly patient. I lost my inspiration for a while but ..... seems like i am back at it again.

So here you go my amazingly wonderful and beautiful fellas... I present to you an update..... AT LAST!!

***

Smoke arose from around them. It made his throat itch and he blinked his eyes several times. Gunshots still went off in the background. He could feel Newt getting tired in his arms, which screamed in protest. But he ignored it. At least the street (or alley. I can't understand what that place is, somebody help me) they were in seemed to be empty of people. He heard multiple bombs go off as he tried to keep his feet steady on ground.

"Come on. Come on. We're almost there Newt" he panted, tightening the grip on the boy, holding him closer. " Stay with me, come on" He pleaded.

But the blond tripped, both of them falling onto the paved ground. He tried to hold both of them up but ended up crashing on the ground hurting his elbow.

"Newt no, no. Hey" With shaking hands he patted him hard to get him up. Newt was not gasping for air anymore and that  threw him over the edge. He bent down still shaking, placing his ear over Newt's chest and the fast heartbeat washed him in both relief and panic. He staggered back onto his feet, hooking a hand under Newt's arm and started dragging him. That was the best he could do. "Come on." He choked out, heavily panting from the effort.

Just a few steps forward and his limbs gave up, Newt was back again on the ground his head leaning heavily against Thomas's arms.

"Please." His voice wavered. Minho will bring Brenda. They will have the serum. They will be okay. He tried to convince himself but apparently that did no good and he started panicking more.

"Thomas?" A familiar voice, unfortunately, boomed from somewhere around, like from a speaker. "Can you hear me?" he looked around frantically laying the boy in his arms on the ground, he stood back up from the crouch, straining his ears. "I need you to listen to me. I know you have no reason to trust me, but I need you to come back."   

'to hell with you' he wanted to yell at her face. The girl he once thought he loved. 

" Thomas, you can save Newt." he took a step forward involuntarily, looking down at Newt a little hopefully. 

He didn't knew what to do.

                                                                                         ___

It was a nightmare. People were running past them shouting and screaming. There were others too, less orderly dressed, most of them with guns. Then there was a group of crazy people. That's exactly what they were. Crazy. Even the bullets didn't stop them. They kept moving, attacking anyone, biting, clawing.

The three of them mostly kept close passing through empty alleys to where they expected to be reunited with the rest of their pack.

Scott kept his guard up as they ran through the streets. They had come across a few WCKD guards and they had knocked them out, fleeing immediately from the scene. Then there were the guys with the gun shooting just aimlessly at everything. He himself had got shot twice trying to save Kira but that was already healed up.