19

Please check the author's note.

***

"Okay, we need to get outta here now." Gally announced hurriedly taking the gun back from the kid. "You stay close to me. Stick together." When he stopped in front of one of the teenagers he grunted to him. "You, you guard this with your life. You understand?" The kid nodded in reply. Gally gazed expectantly at Derek.

"We'll take the rear. Lead the way." He didn't care to put on the helmet so Liam too abandoned it.

Gally gave them a nod and he began moving. "Alright! Let's go".

Newt and Thomas advanced through the hallways. Some people glanced at them warily, curiously but they kept their eyes down and kept walking.

"Stay low! Stay low" Gally reminded as they proceeded across the basement parking. "Brenda, where are you? We're here." He spoke into the walkie talkie.

A bus screeched to hault in front of them and Brenda called from the driver's seat. "Come on, let's go."

"Front and back, front and back. Let's go." Gally ordered at the kids rushing inside the bus.

"Wait, where's Thomas?" Brenda questioned.

"I was hoping he was with you." That's when Brenda noticed the two strangers.

"Gally, who are they?"

"Just know that they helped us. I'm going to find Thomas." Brenda was ready to follow him. "Wait! Wait. Stay here with the kids. Wait here." He looked cautiously at the two new additions. "I'll find him. Just wait for us okay?" Gally turned away and ran.

"What? Gally? I'll-" Derek started but Gally stopped him with a 'Stay there' and continued running away. Derek raised his eyebrows in amusement before he started out to follow him. But a hand stopped him by grasping onto his shoulder.

"He told you to don't move." The girl gritted out harshly. Liam pouted in disapproval, but Derek was anything but offended. He just sighed deeply and rolled his eyes.

"Where's Thomas?" Derek asked.

"Who the hell are you?" She replied back with a question.

"Liam!" He extended a hand and upon receiving a glare from both he just shrugged and dropped his hand. "Why you gotta be so rude?" He mumbled quietly.

"We are here to find Thomas." Derek claimed.

"Why do you need to find him?" Her hand twitched towards the gun on her waist.

"We'll explain everything later okay? Just wait. We're here to help you." Derek told firmly.

"Minho! Thomas shouted in between shooting at the guards. Newt stayed beside him engaged in taking down the armed guards

They shot until it was out of grenades and then abandoned it. The two moved forward looking for Minho.

"Let's go."

"Get down on the ground." There were 3 guards in front of them, raising their weapon. "Now."

Two more guards joined them. "I said get-"

One of the guards shot at the talking man. Before anyone else could react he had the other 3 on the ground too.

Thomas and Newt were totally confused. Gally wouldn't have come up here.

"Go!" The guy shouted, in a  voice which clearly didn't belonged to Gally. "You need to move now!" He repeated firmly again.

Newt grabbed Thomas by the arm yanking him, but both still stared at the guard.

"Stiles we're done. Get here now." Malia yelled through the walkie.

"Yeah! I'm coming" he still had a small smile on his face as he got back to Lydia and Malia. He had seen his brother after 3 years.

"I catched Derek's scent. Let's go." Malia told as she ran, leading the way.

Stiles had taken the spell off Lydia which he had cast on her before leaving. They didn't seemed to be in too much of a trouble and he wanted to save his energy.

"Hey they are with us." He heard Derek say as he got near a bus. They rounded the corner of the bus to see Derek and Liam standing by the doorway and a girl holding up a gun. She slowly lowered them at his words.

"Where's he?" Stiles asked Derek.

"We don't know. That guy up in there, Gally, just left to find him."

"Who is she?" Lydia asked eyeing the girl.

"Umm... his friend? What's your name?" asked Liam.

"Brenda" she answered narrowing her eyes at them.

"Okay Brenda! What are we doing here? Don't we need to find him?" Stiles asked hurriedly as he took off the helmet, followed by Malia.

"Even though I don't need to answer you, Gally's gone for him. I need to stick to the plan."

"Plan? Okay what's this plan of -" Malia was cut off by the girl. At the sight of a black van she hushed her and got into the bus.

"Get in here". She hissed at them who were still standing outside. They rushed past in.

"Get down" Derek told the kids at the back of the bus. "Stay quiet."

"Now would be a good time to tell us this plan of yours." Liam whispered.

"Shut up." She glared at him.

Stiles the one closer to her peaked at the two of the guards who were now moving towards the bus. "Shit".

"Sorry Thomas." He heard her whisper. She then turned on the engine and called to everyone. "Hold on!"

The bus ram straight at the advancing soldiers and the kids screamed as the vehicle jostled unevenly.

"It's all right." Brenda assured them and kept driving maniacally fast

"Who let her behind the wheel?" Malia yelled causing her to smirk.

***

Do you find it offensive when people add characters who are children of Poseidon and sibling of Percy?

Because I was reading a Teen Wolfolf x Percy Jackson fanfiction and people were so offended because they made someone a son of Poseidon, like what?

Do you find that offensive? If there are any PJO or HoO fans please answer me. I really want to know.

I'm sorry I didn't update for two days. I became a little too engrossed in reading.

But here is another chapter.

Do you think I need to work on my technique of writing? Do you think there's something I should improve on? Tell me. I'm all ears.

Do you think I'm doing a good job?