9

"Liam! Put the damn thing down. We are right behind you. You don't need to update me on everything in every 10 minutes." Stiles said into the walkie talkie. Derek was driving with Malia and Kira in the back with him.

"But Stiles. I've always wanted to do this. This thing is cool. And Roger that! I'll update you in every 20 minutes from now." Liam replied making Stiles chuckle.

Chris had given them some of these handheld transceiver which sure will come in handy. And of course some weapons.

Scott was kind of hesitant about the killing part until Stiles said.
"Scott these people are not really human anymore. We can maybe cure one or two but that isn't gonna change anything. There are hundreds and hundreds of them in there. If we don't want one of our limbs to get eaten by them, we've got to do it. And whoever is behind all this, I'm sure you got that they are not saints. Okay? I'm not gonna force you to do anything. But you are not stopping me from using one of those if it's necessary."

"Did you talk with Melissa? What did she say about the virus?" Derek asked after some moment of silence.

"If the virus had infected the body since a long time, we can't really hope for the antidote to work. But if the person is not really Gone you know, there is chance, but even she is not aware of the level upgradation of these viruses after this long time. I'm hoping the ones getting run with tests are not infected."

"What about the precaution you and Lydia will be needing?" Kira asked from behind.

"Well we had already taken the antidote. She gave us something which might improve our immunity level and all that."

"Well did you bring these antidote or what? I don't want to knock you out if you go crazy and then bring you all the way back." Malia stated which made Stiles grin.

"Yeah! She did Malia. And don't worry I'm pretty sure she got some drugs too if you wanna knock us out."

"Hey Dad!"

"Stiles? What's wrong, I didn't see you this morning. Everything okay?" The sheriff sounded concerned.

"Yep. Of course everything's fine. Really fine. We all just decided that it would be cool to go on a road trip you know? It was a quick decision. Didn't get to say anything to you. We had to hurry, you see?" He talked into his phone with a frown. His friends gave him a look of disapproval.

"......... Really Stiles?" His dad asked after a long moment of silence. "I thought we were over this lying phase. What is happening?"

He sighed deeply before answering. "I can't tell you dad." Before his dad could cut him off he continued. "There's something we need to do. It'll be better if you stayed home."

"Stiles if this is another one of your trip trying to get yourself killed, I want you to come home right now-"

"No I can't-"

"We can discuss whatever it is and you can then take someone more responsible and mature with you. Like me. You know I would come with you."

"I know dad. But this is something we have to do. I have to do. And we have Derek. Don't worry, he's becoming a lot more mature." Stiles grinned at glaring Alpha beside him.

"Derek is just 22. I meant someone else like Argent or maybe I don't know even Peter Hale would have been good."

(I'm making Derek 22 in this. I don't want a big age difference between them.)

"Did you say Peter Hale. I'm not hearing things right?" He snorted.

"It didn't sound so terrible inside my head." The sheriff chuckled. "But please come back. I don't want to hear a news that you ended up being dead from any of your friends."

"I'm not dying okay?" He didn't felt so sure about that. "I hope I don't.....I have to make sure you eat healthy. Of course I can't die." He chuckled dryly.

"I am seeing you in a 5 days. That's all you get. And if I don't I'm following you to wherever this hellhole you guys are going. Do you hear me young man?"

"Yes sir. Crystal clear." He smiled sadly. "...... I love you Dad" he whispered.

"Love you too son"

***

I was not planning on writing the conversation. But we'll I had nothing better to do.

I hope you like it.

Tell me what you think about this.