10

Stiles had managed to get past a couple of checkpoints making the car invisible. But they knew the major problem was yet to come. The border line. No one was allowed in there except maybe authorized government officials.

They stopped the cars almost a mile away from their sight to take a look.
There were high raised platforms at intervals along the tall wall with fences. And of course they had guns. But that was for Cranks if any of them ever happen to cross it, which was really rare. But it was not sure they wouldn't shoot at them who are now trespassing.

"Ok! Now how do we get past that?" Scott asked through the walkie.

He shared a look with Derek. "I think it's time for another truck."

He was now out of the car. He focused hard. He had done this for a few times and it was getting easier. He couldn't really estimate the distance from this side of the barrier. So he just hoped everything would go right and put an invisibility spell on their trucks, just in case.

He stood outside the car by the driver's seat as the portal opened. "Just...take it slow okay? As slow as this thing can go. I haven't really portaled a whole car full of people." He told Derek.

Derek gave him a nod and started the car. He went over to Scott to tell him the same and then waited aside still concentrating.

The two cars vanished and he stepped through the portal just behind them.

It had worked. They just got a little sight of the walls and he knew they were now safely over the other side.

"That worked." He exclaimed happily as he got back into the car.

"Yeah! But that was not pleasant. At all." Malia responded frowning.

"I'll work on it." He grinned at her still though.

"After we arrive at this place, if there's gonna be one, how are we gonna find him?" Issac asked through the walkie. The sun was rising and now Stiles was the one behind the wheel letting Derek rest. "We haven't really talked about that".

"First, let's see what this place is. If there are really some kind of labs and things we are gonna get someone to tell us everything that know about what's happening." Stiles replied eyeing the device in Derek's hand. "Then we find him and get out without anyone noticing or bring down the whole damn building if we have to, to escape."

"If what you say is right, then there would be more kids, isn't there?" Liam intrigued.

"We can't possibly save them all can we?" Malia spoke into her own walkie talkie.

"Maybe not. But if we can get some kind of proof or anything at all of their doing, we can go back and bring in some legal forces." Lydia suggested.

"Yeah, we can. Let's hope everything doesn't go to hell." Derek replied and looked up to meet Stiles's gaze, who gave him a thankful smile.

Stiles saw the reading as they drove past it. 'MANDATORY INFECTION CHECK. 2 MILES AHEAD'. He grabbed the walkie talkie and spoke. "Hey guys? It's starting."

He slowed down at the sight of the tunnel opening. He saw Derek stiffen and his own skin was feeling tingly.

Seeing them stop Issac too pulled the car to a stop, all of them getting out of the cars.

"This is bad". Derek muttered nervously.

"Why? What do you smell?" Stiles asked glancing at others who too are visibly tense.

"Death. It smells like death in there." Scott replied stepping next to Stiles

"Like something is rotting". Malia added.

"And I can here heartbeats." Derek spoke. "A lot of them".

"Issac!" Stiles spoke into the walkie. "Go slow okay? Let's see if we can get past this without causing the hell to break out."

"Okay! Slow." Issac responded, them going in front of Stiles and their car.

"I smelled something." Malia interrupted suddenly, rolling the windows down.

"No. Malia! Close the windows." Stiles hissed at her, risking a glance back at her. The tunnel was really dark and it was still hard to see still in the headlights.

"I smell humans Stiles". She announced causing Stiles to look back at her.

"What do you mean humans? Like are there normal people in here?" He asked anxiously.

"No. It's old. It's been sometime, almost a day." Derek said concentrating.

"Guys! Something is moving up there in front." Liam called through the walkie.

"Keep going. Don't stop." Stiles instructed, increasing the speed slightly.

***

Here's another chapter.

Hope you liked it. Please share your thoughts.

Vote if you liked it.

We are going to get a bit of action. I hope you are excited for the next chapter.