4

Read the author's note at the end.

***

"I don't really understand anything Stiles. These are some reports on human brain? How they work. Is that it? Why are you showing us this? This has got something to do with WCKD?" Malia asked confused still going through the pages Stiles got printed.

"This has got to do everything with WCKD!" His voice rose higher than he expected. He had spent the whole night in his room looking for anything he can get on WCKD. "They did these experiments on humans to find a cure for the Flare."

"Stiles! The Flare is over. They had conducted these experiments to find a cure and I'm sure that must have been approved by rightful authorities." Derek reasoned. He was really confused since Stiles has entered the room. He reeked of nerves and anxiety.

"Maybe. But these kind of tests they do they they're not legal. They can't do experiments on humans. But let it see it this way, they wanted to find a cure badly. But the Flare is over. And WCKD is functioning." Lydia added from beside Stiles.

"Just after things started going back to normal, people started disappearing left and right. Teenagers. Children." Stiles voice wavered in panic.

"But Stiles you know this has got nothing to do with supernatural right? This has got nothing to do with us." Issac implied from the couch.

"Yeah I know. I know this has nothing to do with the supernatural or you" Stiles sat on a chair with a thud, his fingers slightly shaking. "But I think this has something to do with me." His voice coming out low and at the hint of panic in his words, everyone scattered around the room sat upright almost immediately. He looked up to meet Scott's confused eyes.

"I think they have my brother."

***

Short chapter. I know!

Next chappy will be updated as soon as possible.

The story is mostly based on the movie "The Death Cure".

And it's going to be same except for my additions.

I don't own the whole story plot, since most of it is from the movie.
Credits to rightful owners.

Thanks for reading.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧