Note

So here are some things you should probably know before you read the chapters.

There might be some changes later on if it doesn't fit the story plot.

Those who have read the book knows about the sunflare. There's no sunflare in this plot.

The Flare started wildly at the inner mexican region. (I don't really know where, don't ask me)

The virus slowly spread to other countries but an antidote was found.
By that time most of the people in the first infected places had gone past Gone.
(If you have read the book you know what Gone means. It's like the stage of Flare where the infected have already lost all their humanity and gone out of their mind.)

So it was considered dangerous to approach these places. The government tried curing as many as possible but the rest were left to be  and the infected regions was uninhabited and people were forbade from these places.

I'll explain the activities of wicked through the story if possible.

Just know that they did wanted to find a cure which was almost impossible to find.

Things might not make much sense at someplace. I'll try to clear up that.
Even I'm not sure why some things happen.

Please know that this was hard for me.

And try to enjoy it.

Bye!!!