Extra 5

Sir Yang quickly found the person in charge of “Moon’s Shadow” and pulled him to drink tea while faintly sighing.

At present, the representative of “Moon’s Shadow” was a vice-captain.

Although he was a vice-captain, compared to Ren Shaotian, his sense of presence was very low. At the time, because he had quite a bit of experience and was very patient in dealing with people, he was promoted by Ding Yicheng into the position of a vice-captain. Ordinarily, he took care of only some day-to-day chores, and it was only during this unusual period of time that he had been attached some importance by the people of “Moon’s Shadow”.

The Vice-Captain said, “Why is Sir Yang sighing?”

Sir Yang said, “I’m wondering if Wei Haide and Ding Yicheng still had some subordinates that haven’t been dealt with. In the future, my brother and them will return to the Demonic Sect, so would those people decide to come attack me in revenge?”

The Vice-Captain hated these matters the most and said angrily, “How would they dare!”

“I’m not afraid of the many, just afraid of the possibility.” Sir Yang once again sighed. “Let’s not talk about me, let’s talk about all of you. What have all of you decided to do from now on?”

The Vice-Captain also began sighing.

The commonality between “Moon’s Shadow” and “Heaven’s Firmament” was that they were both righteous blades of Jianghu, the difference was that the former’s foundation was Wei Jin and Ren Shaotian, while the latter’s foundation was Wei Jiangyue. So when things happened, “Heaven’s Firmament” didn’t actually collapse, and the majority of them ended up leaving with Wei Jiangyue, but in contrast, “Moon’s Shadow” didn’t know what course they should take.

In the past, their young master knew only how to eat, drink, and play around, without much achievements to his name, so only a small portion of “Moon’s Shadow” was willing to follow the young master. There was another portion who, feeling intensely disillusioned, chose to roam the world instead, like some of the people of “Heaven’s Firmament”. The remaining portion was all here.

The Vice-Captain said, “It’s precisely because of this matter that I’m currently so worried.”

He knew what his own capabilities were, and that’s not even mentioning how he himself had never liked to take the lead. If Ren Shaotian also chose not to take care of them[1], he really didn’t know where they should go in the future.

Sir Yang said, probing, “Then why not first stay here at the Yang family residence?”

The Vice-Captain said, “Ah?”

“Think about it, you still don’t know whether or not all of you were drugged and so need to remain for Young Miracle Doctor Fang’s examination,” Sir Yang said, “And I’m afraid that Wei Haide and them have partners who haven’t been taken care of. All of you also coincidentally don’t have a place to go. What do you think?”

The Vice-Captain said, “Ah, that’s true…”

“The Yang family is a prestigious family, and it’s also a place that once suffered a grave injustice, so it wouldn’t be inappropriate for all of you to stay here,” Sir Yang said, “What’s more, if all of you want to continue ridding the world of evil, no matter what, you’d still need a place to rest, so why not have it be right here. This way, it’d also be more convenient for all of you to see my big brother in the future as well. If you advise him little by little, he might just accept ‘Moon’s Shadow’ then.”