4

Tyler's POV
Monday 6:38am

I wake up to my phone buzzing and beeping, I look at the time and sigh you have got to be kidding me it's 6:40 who would be up at the stupid hour. I look at my phone and there 3 messages
Ethan to group:Rise and Shine! It's a beautiful day chickens
Ethan to group:Guys wake up
Grayson to group:Fuck off ;)

I smile then jump into the shower, quickly wash my hair then get into my uniform. It's so weird having to wear a uniform when you haven't had to your whole life. I put on the dress and socks then throwing on my shoes, I brush my teeth then tie my hair up into a high ponytail. I look at myself in the mirror then sigh, I put a thin layer of makeup before putting my earrings back in and now I'm ready for school.

I run downstairs and throw my bag by the door, I grab a chocolate milk out of the fridge and a banana then proceed to the tv. I flick through the channels for ages until deciding on Family Guy. I watched that until I finished both the milk and banana then Daniel and Taylor both come in.

"All ready" She smiled

"Yup" I replied "Are you ready?"

"Yes, Daniels dropping us off because my car is out of gas" She replies

"Gas" I smirk "You've been away from home too long"

"Ok girls let's go" Daniel says, hurrying us out the door

We finally get to school and there's no one here which was great. We walked to the office to grab my schedule then walked to Taylor's classroom, Creative block. I have Art first so I'd just chill out there until 1st period starts. I send a pic of my class schedule to both boys and ask them where they were, Ethan replied instantly and said that they're 2 mins away. I picked a seat and the very back corner next to the window, Taylor said no one sits there and if anyone does it's because she moved them there. I bring out my laptop and put in my headphones until the boys came, once they got here Taylor, the boys and I were all chatting until the bell rung and that's when I panicked. I didn't show them that I was scared but I was bricking it inside, I was so nervous and because I can't hold my tongue and I knew I'd slip up at some point of the day.

The students come flooding into the class and Ethan's sitting next to me, my leg is shaking because I'm so nervous, Grayson sits in front of us and then once the rest of the group comes they all sit close.

Ethan sees me shaking and puts his hand on my knee, he whispers "You'll be fine ok"

I smile and nod "Yeah I know"

He starts to point out everyone as they walk in, Tate definitely looks like a girly girl just like they said and Ash is definitely the complete opposite, he was dressed in like rugged clothes and his hair covering his face whereas Tate is in a bright yellow top and blue jeans, her hair is tied back nicely with clips in it. They all walk over to our table once they've set out their books to meet me.

"Hey, I'm Tom" he says with the biggest grin

Tate who's sitting with Grayson turns around "I'm glad to have another girl in the group, I'm Tate" she smiled

"Hey" I replied with a soft laugh

"You can call me Ash" He laughs "It's short for Ashton"