50

Tyler's POV

Saturday

The night of Homecoming

The dress had fit perfectly so it didn't need altered which was cool, I'm so excited to get all dressed up and go with Tom. We all put in money for a limo which is going to be super fun because its one of Spencers connections so we got hooked up with some alcohol too, he doesn't go to our school but his date does so thats the only reason why he's allowed in.

Im sitting in the stylists chair and we've gone for a high ponytail but curled and 2 curls at the side of my face to cover those ears. My makeup is subtle but the eyes are sparkly and very pretty, I've never been so girly pretty looking before, I better make heads turn.

Taylor takes me back home and now we have the big challenge a head of us, trying to get me into this dress without fucking my hair up. She was suggesting ways of getting me into the dress carefully and I'm kinda freaking out because I don't wanna ruin the perfection I have right now. We told Daniel as we were walking in not too look because I wanted him to see the finished piece all at once, I know this means a lot more to them then me.

"That was easier then expected" I laugh

"I can't believe you forgot that you could step into it and pull it up" She laughed

"So how do I look?" I ask

"Stunning" She smiled "Can I?" She then asks while holding her phone

"Should I pose?" I laugh

"Go on" She smiled

I popped my leg back and she snapped the photo

"Cute" She laughed "Do you know that Dans waiting at the bottom of the stairs for a photo of you"

"Now that's cute" I smile

"Let me go first and Ill call out" She says before running off

I look at myself in the mirror and I can't help but feel a little sad that I had envisioned Sam to be by my side when I brought the dress. Taylor calls out and I slowly make my way out and then as soon as I hit the stairs I can hear Daniels camera making clicking noises. I smile and to be fair to him he got good photos until I pushed the camera away because he was too close to my face and the friendly zit that had kindly popped up this morning.

"You look beautiful Ty" He says

"Thanks" I smiled

"Ok it's your turn" Taylor says as she takes a couple snaps of us

"Now its yours" Daniel says and then takes a couple photos of us

"I feel like you guys need one of you too just since we taking photos and we dressed all nice" I say before pushing them together and getting a photo of them.

"Hey It's Tom" Tom says while poking his head in

"Hey we're in here" I called out

"Wow you look stunning" He says and hugs me

"You look so good too" I smile