5

Tyler's POV

Monday

English was the last period of the day and Sam offered to give me a ride home, I didn't refuse because I knew I was going to walk otherwise. He pulls up to the curb, he points to the doorstep and Ethan's sitting there. I thank him for the ride and then got out of the car, I walked over to the door completely ignoring Ethan, I unlocked it and walked in with him following me.

He laughed "It took him what 10 mins for him to make you hate me"

"What the fuck" I laughed "I don't hate you"

"You just ignored me Ty" He yells

"Dude you fucking gave me the most disgusting look, like I don't put up with that bullshit, just because you don't like him doesn't mean I can't" I yelled back

"What the hell is going on?" Daniel yells

"Nothing stay out of it" I yell back then look at Ethan "You can't be mad at me for wanting to be friends with him"

"Okay. Your right, I'm sorry" He replies "He looked so smug when I walked in and with you under his arm it made me feel like shit"

"I know you don't like him, but I think he's a nice guy and I know shit went down with you two but that's got nothing to do with me" I reply

"I know" He says

"I'm going to be friends with him Ethan, until he proves me wrong. And if your not going to be mates with me because of it then it's not worth arguing anymore" I say then run upstairs to my room and shut the door.

I walk around in circles for about 5 minutes until I hear a faint knock at my door, then Daniel poking his head in."Is it safe?" He asks

"Yeah I'm sorry I yelled at you" I reply "He just made me so mad"

He laughs "First day and you already have boys fighting over you, must be a record"

"They're not fighting over me" I laugh "They just don't like each other but both want to be friends with me, so what can I say"

"Right" He smirks

"so what time does Taylor usually come home" I ask

"Um about 5ish" He replied "I just wanted to make sure you were ok"

"Yeah I'm fine" I laugh "Made of thick skin"

"I know" He smiled

"Anyway I'm going to get changed then go for a run or something" I say

"Ok, I'm making chicken stir fry for dinner so be back around 6" He says

"Deal" I reply

I change into a pair of shorts and a tee then head out for my run. I started off walking the streets I kind of knew then I somehow ended up getting lost and I didn't have anyone's number in my phone except for Taylor and the twins. She was still working and I didn't want to bother her and I didn't really want to message the guys because of what happened today. So I decided to just message Grayson and hope that he'll be able to help me out without bringing his brother with him.

New Lifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें