BOOK TWO

Hello readers of Banshee! It's Autumn here — the author of this fanfiction :]

     I love Abigail and Sam with my whole heart. They are a couple that work well together, despite their contrasting personalities and their repetitive 'bumps in the road' (as the saying goes) of their relationship comes in the way over and over again of their getting together.

     This is something that has led me to a decision that I've been thinking over for a long time. After deep consideration, I have decided that book two (previously uploaded as End of the Line, with only a prologue) will not be going ahead as I had previously stated and planned for it to.

     Don't get me wrong — again, I love Abbie and Sam. Their dynamic is something I admire; I will always think of little plot ideas when I'm rewatching an episode and plan out how it could have happened. I had ideas for how I would end the series, specifically season 15: I had the perfect chapter ending in my mind.

     However, I feel as though if I continue writing for this consistently I will ruin the precious dynamic I have created for the couple. And so, I would like to leave you (the readers) to decide for yourselves how you think Abbie and Sam got along. I will likely upload 'bonus chapters' of the ideas I had, ending them with the heartbreaking finale of Supernatural season 15 (with my own little twist added in).

     I would like to thank you all for reading this to the end and sticking through the cringey writing in the beginning — you guys deserved better than that — and all the horrifying plot holes (we don't talk about how I casually dropped the bomb that Abbie and Wendy covered up their tracks and just never brought it up again) that I forgot to complete and, by the time I remembered them, I had already completed this fic.

     I love all of you guys. /p

     Thank you all for coming on this journey with me, Abbie, and Sam.

     Expect the show's finale of season 15 as a bonus chapter soon, I owe you that much.

autumn
hepburns- | sadnaps-