12 | devil's trap ¹

BANSHEE

12 | devil's trap ¹

12 | devil's trap ¹

Abigail stepped off her bike the same time as Sam and Dean exited the Impala. She stepped beside them, shoving her hands inside the pockets of her jacket as she stepped beside the two Winchester brothers. "So, babies?" Sam asked, looking at the girl with a joking smile. Abigail looked up at him with narrowed eyes. "Sorry."

They entered the house, where Sam and Dean introduced Bobby to Abigail and explained their situation. They made their way through to a room with a table cluttered with books, which Sam immediately delved into, while Dean and Bobby conversed and Abigail lay on a sofa facing the ceiling, her arms hugging her chest.

"Normal year, I hear of, say, three demonic possessions. Maybe four, tops," Bobby spoke, drawing Abigail's attention. "This year I hear of twenty-seven so far. You get what I'm saying? More and more demons are walking among us. A lot more."

"Do you know why?" Sam asked the man.

"Maybe it's your demon friend Meg," Abigail suggested, looking at Sam and winking.

Sam looked at her, unimpressed. "Babies."

"You aren't going to let it go, are you?" Abigail asked as the dogs outside began to bark.

Bobby walked to the window and looked outside. The dogs stopped barking, the noise being replaced with a whine. "What is it?" Bobby asked himself. He looked outside to the broken chain with no dog.

Abigail sat up, an uneasy feeling. "She's here."

At that moment, Meg kicked the door open and wandered in. Dean stealthily removed the flask of holy water from his jacket. "No more crap," she stated. Dean unscrewed the cap of the flask, which Meg saw. Without touching him, she threw Dean into a bookshelf. He fell to the ground, appearing unconscious.

Abigail rose the same time as Sam. Sam stepped in front of both Bobby and Abigail, but Abigail moved herself in front of Sam. "I want the Colt, Sam. The real Colt, right now."

Sam and Bobby slowly moved across the room, Meg following them. "We don't have it on us. We buried it," Sam told her.

"Didn't I say 'no more crap'? I swear, after everything I heard about you Winchesters, I got to tell you, I'm a little underwhelmed. First Johnny tries to pawn off a fake gun, and then he leaves the real gun with you three chuckleheads. Lackluster, men. I mean, did you really think I wouldn't find you?" Meg asked tauntingly.