22 | nightshifter ²

BANSHEE

22 | nightshifter ²

22 | nightshifter ²

Abigail entered the bank with her phone against her ear. "Do I have to?" She asked the Winchester duo quietly, trying to hold back her whine.

"Come on, you know you want to," Dean replied, a teasing tone.

"Fine, I'll do the accent," she huffed. "Thank for buying the dress, by the way, Sam."

"I never bought you a dress?" Sam questioned.

"No, but I took the money from your wallet," Abigail replied. "Okay, I'll call you if anything weird happens." Abigail ended the call and placed her phone in the small, black clutch purse. She sighed, moving the sunglasses over her eyes and flipping her hair over her shoulder.

Abigail walked towards the front desk and smiled. "Hello, darling. I'm looking to open an account here," Abigail greeted, feigning an English accent.

"Of course. Two forms of ID, please," the lady replied, smiling at Abigail.

"Sure thing." Abigail opened her bag and looked around it, finding the two IDs with the same name and placing them both on the desk.

The woman, whose name tag read 'Sandy', typed Abigail's name up. Abigail smiled and stood patiently, looking around. "How long have you lived in the States, Miss Marsh?" Sandy asked Abigail.

"I was born here but I left, now I'm back," Abigail answered, hating the accent.

"Shame, right?" Sandy chuckled, handing back the ID. Abigail faked a laugh, nodding nonetheless. "Proof of address?"

Abigail pulled out the lease which she had feigned by a professional (well, someone who wasn't legally qualified but knew enough to illegally alter a lease) and handed it over the counter. She looked up to the security camera and then over her shoulder. She turned back to the blonde sat in front of her.

The lease was handed back once Sandy had finished typing it into her computer. Abigail took it from her once more. "And now an opening deposit."

Abigail gave a tight-lipped smile and began to open her purse once more, but the gunshot echoing stopped her. She crouched down with her hands over her ears instinctively. She stood up straight at the sound of the voice.