10 | salvation ¹

BANSHEE

10 | salvation ¹

10 | salvation ¹

Water trailed below Abigail's feet as she entered the motel room, letting out a scream at the two men under her doorframe. She held the towel closer to her body. "You assholes, I said two hours!" Abigail exclaimed as they entered completely.

"It was two hours," Sam answered. The door never closed behind them, an older man entering.

"Okay, before I ask what you guys need, I'm going to put on some clothes," Abigail stated, grabbing a pair of jeans and a shirt and quickly making her way back to the bathroom.

She exited almost five minutes later, Sam and Dean sat on the bed with the older man looking out the window. "Okay, who's he?" Abigail asked, leaning against the wall. She took out a cigarette and placed it between her lips.

"Our dad," Sam answered.

Abigail nodded slowly as he turned around. "John."

Abigail nodded a hello. "Abigail." She took out a lighter. Sam went to ask a question, but Abigail interrupted him. "Yeah, this motel lets you smoke in certain rooms and this is one of them." Sam nodded. "'Kay, why are you here? What do you want?" Abigail asked once she had lit the cigarette.

     "We need more help," Sam sighed as he spoke.

     "And I was your only option?" Abigail asked, eyebrows raised. They nodded. "Jesus. Okay, what do you need help with?"

     Abigail walked over to the table covered with books and an open laptop, grabbing a chair and pulling it over to the brothers. She sat it with its back facing them, before sitting on it backwards with her arms draped over the back, one hand holding the cigarette.

     "Yellow eyes," John spoke up.

     "The demon?" Abigail asked, eyebrows forced together. Sam and Dean nodded. "And I'm useful because..."

     "You can put up one hell of a fight," Dean stated.

     Abigail nodded slowly. "Right, yes, killing people. Got it," Abigail spoke quietly. She cleared her throat. "So, does he know? About..." Abigail trailed off and mouthed the word 'banshee' to the brothers.

     "No," Sam answered, shaking his head.

     "What don't I know?" John asked, looking at the group.