29 | a very supernatural christmas

BANSHEE

29 | a very supernatural christmas

     Abigail opened the motel room door from the bathroom with a smile imprinted on her face. "Merry Crimbo!" She exclaimed, smiling at the brothers. They both let out yells of surprise, Sam screaming.

     "What were you doing in there!?" Sam exclaimed, his chest heaving.

     "Oh, that? Yeah, I haven't gotten used to the whole teleporting thing," she told them, shrugging. "Didn't work too well one time. Sex isn't as pretty as it looks in porn."

     Dean chuckled and agreed as Sam looked between them in a rapid confusion.

     Abigail cleared her throat. "Anyway..." She trailed, looking around the room. "What the-Where are all the decorations? And these demons don't count." She looked over to Sam and Dean.

"Someone doesn't like Christmas," Dean told her:

"I'm sorry, okay?" Sam huffed, looking at Dean.

Abigail looked at him in shock. "I'm sorry, let me get this straight. You tell me practically everything in your life and forget to leave out the fact you don't like Christmas!?"

"It's just not that fun," Sam replied, shrugging.

"Christmas is great!" Abigail and Dean both yelled in unison.

Abigail sighed. "Okay, whatever. What's the case?"

     "Man got pulled up a chimney," Dean answered.

     "Yeah, kid saw 'Santa' climb down and then 'Santa' put his dad in a sack and then get pulled up the chimney," Sam explained, putting air quotes around Santa.

     Abigail looked between the two. "A-Are you serious?"

     They both nodded.

     "Deadly."

     Abigail let out a huff of air. "Wow, okay, then. Have you seen the family?" The brothers agreed. "Well, I'm off to get some stuff. Give me twenty minutes." Abigail took Sam's wallet and made her was to the door.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Sam asked defensively.

"I'm going to make you love Christmas," she told him simply.