07 | skin ²

BANSHEE

07 | skin ²

07 | skin ²

Abigail watched the car slowly sink into the lake, guilt eating away at her already. "Dee, I... I can't do this," she stated, shaking her head as she turned to Wendy. "We-"

"We did nothing," Wendy cut her off. "We were going to drive home, but my car was stolen. We walked along the road until we could find a bus stop."

Abigail looked at Wendy and nodded slowly. She turned back to the lake. She felt something tug at her chest as she turned away. She couldn't face the lake anymore.

     It was a year later, then, that the remains of the body in the car had been found. However, as Wendy had declared the car as stolen she and Abigail were both off the suspects list. Abigail, however, was two years into her law degree and knew what would happen if they found out.

     She had returned to the roadhouse for her summer break and stayed with Jo and Ellen, where she told the mother and daughter duo every last detail.

     Jo and Ellen exchanged looked as Jo comforted the sobbing girl. "W-Wendy made me tell her... That's why I'm not studying forensic criminology anymore," Abigail snivelled.

     That was her lowest moment in life. That was the last time she cried. It was also the last time she had seen the Harvelles in person in a year (two, maybe?).

     Abigail's eyes opened, closing again at the light. It may have been dim, but after a hit on the head like the one she had hurt like hell. Abigail let her eyes drift around the room, scanning it. Her wrists were bound by roped behind her, she chuckled to herself. "Kinky."

     "Abbie?"

     Abigail looked over her shoulder. "Sam?"

     "Your first thought is kinky?" Sam asked in disbelief.

     Abigail chuckled to herself. "Yeah."

     "Do you two ever stop flirting?" Abigail and Sam looked up to the shapeshifter, still in the form of Dean. "He thinks that a lot, you know."

     "Bite me," Abigail seethed, glaring up at the shapeshifter. It walked over and backhanded Abigail. She laughed. "That all you got? I've had worse done and it was so much better, if you known what I mean." Abigail could sense the look of disgust on Sam's face.