05 | bloody mary ²

BANSHEE

05 | bloody mary ²

05 | bloody mary ²

The group had gone to Jill's home, where they investigated for a while and found the name 'Gary Bryman' written alongside a handprint. After research done by Sam and Abigail, it was discovered he had been an eight year old boy who died in a hit-and-run. The driver? Jill.

     After going back to Donna's house, on the back of the mirror they found 'Linda Shoemaker' written. After interrogating Donna, they discovered Linda was, in fact, her mother and had overdosed on sleeping pills. They had done more investigation, when Sam received a panicked call from Charlie.

     And that was how they ended up with the girl once more.

     Sam sat beside Charlie as Dean and Abigail covered the mirrors with blankets. "Hey, hey it's ok. Hey, you can open up your eyes Charlie. It's okay, all right?" Charlie opened her eyes. "Now listen. You're gonna stay right here on this bed, and you're not gonna look at glass, or anything else that has a reflection, okay? And as long as you do that, she cannot get you," Sam assured.

     "But I can't keep that up forever. I'm gonna die, aren't I?"

     "Not unless you've killed someone," Abigail said quietly. Sam gave her a quick side-glance, quickly disregarding her comment. "Shit, Charlie. Did you..."

     "I had this boyfriend. I loved him. But he kind of scared me too, you know? And one night, at his house, we got in this fight. Then I broke up with him, and he got upset, and he said he needed me and he loved me, and he said 'Charlie, if you walk out that door right now, I'm gonna kill myself.' And you know what I said? I said 'Go ahead.' And I left. How could I say that? How could I leave him like that? I just...I didn't believe him, you know? I should have," Charlie cried, pressing her face into her knees.

     "Okay, Charlie, I promise you, that was not your fault. Trust me," Abigail said, sitting beside Charlie. "I mean, I should my friend. That's my fault. I hit a guy, that's my fault. You didn't kill him, you didn't know, that's not your fault." Abigail ignored the looks she got from the brothers, not wanting to talk about it.

     Abigail and the brothers left, Abigail driving through the rain on her bike behind the brothers. As she did, her mind once more drifted away.

     Abigail was sat in the front seat of Wendy's car, driving down the highway. Wendy was sat beside her, sighing inwardly as Abigail tapped her fingers to the beat of the music. Wendy slammed her book shut.