25 | all hell breaks loose: part one

BANSHEE

25 | all hell breaks loose: part one

Abigail had broken her bike. She was testing a theory she had, only to blow the engine and almost kill herself and Dean. Sam had stood back laughing, taking a picture with Abigail's polaroid.

She wasn't happy.

Abigail and Sam had a good time together up until the point at the diner. They had been on dates, pissed off Dean together and, Abigail's favourite, watched Doctor Who together.

Sam couldn't lie, it was great.

Abigail was sat in the back of the Impala, leaning forward on the seat with her arms resting on the back of it between the brothers. "Hey, don't forget the extra onions this time, huh?" Dean handed a reluctant Sam money.

"Dude, we're the ones who are gonna have to ride in the car with your extra onions." Dean grinned at Sam as the younger Winchester left the car.

"Hey, see if they've got any pie," Dean added. Sam glared as he shut the door. "Bring me some pie!"

Sam looked to Abigail expectantly. "You're not gonna help me?" He asked, feigning offence.

"I would, but I don't want to," Abigail replied, feigning sadness. Sam chuckled. "Oh, get me a diet coke!"

Sam smiled at her. "Sure."

"I love me some pie," Dean said to himself as Sam walked away.

"We know, Dean," Abigail said. She leaned forward and turned up the radio, smiling at Dean as he glared at her. "What? I like this song."

Partway through the song, Dean's radio became staticky. Dean looked at it and fiddled around with it, only for the radio to completely shut off. Abigail looked to the café.

There was no one. No waiter, no customers, no Sam.

Abigail threw open the back door and ran towards the cafe, Dean not far behind. Country music played in the background, contrasting to the eeriness.

Abigail looked to the lone customer who she couldn't see from the car. They sat with their face down in a puddle of blood. It was clear they were dead

Dean and Abigail both drew their guns. "Sam?" Dean called, walking around.

The employees were also dead, laying with their throats slit.