03 | phantom traveler

BANSHEE

03 | phantom traveller

Abigail walked onto the plane, smiling quickly at the flight attendant as she made her way down the aisle and searched for her seat. She took in a slow, deep breath through her nose as she saw her seat, stopping beside two men. "'Scuse me." They looked up at her, and Abigail's mouth fell open. "You have got to be shitting me."

Without waiting for a reply, she forced her way passed the two of them and sat down at the seat by the window. "What are you doing-"

"Listen to me, Winchesters. Last time I was with you, I almost died and shot my best friend. What are you doing here?" Abigail raised an eyebrow at the brothers, her eyes narrowed.

     "This planes gonna crash," Sam replied calmly. Abigail's shoulders tensed as she pursed her lips, letting out a sigh.

     "Like Final Destination?" Abigail asked, her eyebrows tilted upwards.

     "Sort of," Dean answered, his voice a mumble.

"Well, that's fucking fantastic," she muttered, turning away from the brothers.

"Tell me about it," Dean replied quietly, shuffling uncomfortably in his seat. Abigail moved forward in her seat and laughed, raising an eyebrow at him.

     "You're scared of flying?" Abigail scoffed. Dean looked at her and shrugged. "Like, me, I get. But you? Mister I-Fight-Monsters-And-Demons-For-A-Living?"

     "Don't judge me, okay. You're the one that-"

     "Dean, don't."

     "Shut up, Sam," Abigail snapped, holding up a finger at him. "Finish it, Dean. I dare you. I'm the one that what? Killed my best friend?" Dean fell silent as Abigail sat back in her seat, resting her head against the side of the plane.

     As the plane shook, she sat up straight as the flight attendants went over their normal procedure on what to do during an incident (everyone knowing that incident was only a word used to replace crash). Abigail placed one hand on the armrest, digging her nails into it, as the other was placed on the seat. Her knuckles turned white as she held on for dear life as the plane moved forward.

     She glanced to the window beside her and saw they were in the air, Abigail letting out a slow breath as she reached forward for her bag. She opened it slight as the plane shook, Abigail immediately leaning back once more and closing her eyes.