04 | bloody mary ¹

BANSHEE

04 | bloody mary ²

04 | bloody mary ²

     Dean's Impala arrived outside of the house, the brothers leaning against it waiting for Abigail. "How long does she take?" Dean asked, sighing as he looked at his watch. As if it were on cue, the sound of a motorbike arriving beside them drew their eyes away.

     Abigail stepped off her bike and removed her helmet, her curls falling over her shoulders. She shook her hair as she placed her helmet on her bike, walking over to the Winchester brothers. She stopped in front of them, a straight face.

From the pocket of her black suit, she removed what appeared to be a wallet. However, it wasn't.

"Agent Bolter, FBI," Abigail stated, flashing her fake ID at the the men. She placed it back in her pocket and let out a laugh of excitement. "That's so fun!" Abigail jumped up twice, stopping when Dean and Sam exchanges looks. "I'm done."

Dean and Sam began to walk towards the house, Abigail letting out a squeal and punching the air. Sam turned, smiling slightly at her in amusement.

     She cleared her throat and nodded. "Now I'm done."

     As the two men led Abigail up to the home, she placed her hands on their shoulders and separated them. She stepped between them, walking in front of them.

     "What are you doing?" Dean asked as they entered the front door.

     Abigail turned. "You don't look right for the role. At least I'm wearing black." She smirked, turning around once more as she walked through the home.

     As they exited through the back door to the garden, she removed the smirk from her face. She straightened out her tie as she approached an older man. "Excuse me, sir," Abigail began to speak, placing a hand on his arm. She gave him a smile as he turned around. "You wouldn't happen to know where Lily and Donna Shoemaker are, would you?"

     "Over there."

     Abigail looked over her shoulder, thanking the man. She gestured for Sam and Dean to follow her, pointing out the Shoemaker siblings. She led them over, stopping beside the group. "Donna Shoemaker?"

     "Yeah?"

     "Hi, we're really sorry for your loss," Abigail apologised.