31 | ghostfacers

BANSHEE

31 | ghostfacers

31 | ghostfacers

     Abigail rolled her eyes as she listened to the brothers' endless whining. She sighed. "Okay, so I dyed my hair! I needed a change from the red, okay!?" She exclaimed, frustrated.

Sam and Dean exchanged shocked looks.

Abigail sighed as she kicked open the front door of the house, sunglasses over her eyes. "Police, don't move!" She yelled, walking inside. Her boots were heavy against the wooden floor.

"All right. All right. All right. Take it easy, take it easy," Sam said as he and Dean followed in behind Abigail.

"Let's see some identification," Dean demanded.

No one responded.

Abigail sighed. "Show us your ID. All of you. Now!"

"What, are we under-under arrest?" One of them asked.

"We are unarmed," another one said.

     "Oh, god. Oh, god."

     One of them handed them their ID, Corbett.

     "Want to explain that weirdo outfit, Mister, uh, Corbett?" Dean asked.

     "I know you," another one stated.

     "Yeah, sure you do," Dean said in disbelief.

     "How about we see some identification before we arrest the lot of you for trespassing," Abigail threatened.

     "Yeah, ho-Whoa, hold on a second. I know the both of you guys. Yeah," the man responded, turning to Sam and Dean.

     "What?" Corbett asked.

     "Yeah, huh."

     "Holy shit!" Sam exclaimed.

     Abigail and Dean both looked at him, asking, "What?"

     "Uh, West Texas... Abs wasn't there... The-The tulpa we had to take out. Those two goofballs that almost got us killed... The hellhounds or something?" Sam told Dean.