16 | everybody loves a clown ²

BANSHEE

16 | everybody loves a clown ²

The minivan stopped outside of the carnival, Abigail looking around. She crossed her arms over her chest as she looked around, a detective interviewing some of the carnies.

     "Check it out. Five-oh," Dean stated. Sam stood beside Abigail, his hands in his pockets. A three-foot tall woman wearing an outfit of a clown passed them. Sam stared at her, and she stared back. Dean approached them. "Get her number?"

     Sam scowled at Dean as Abigail chuckled. "More murders?"

     "Two more last night. Apparently they were ripped to shreds. And they had a little boy with them," Dean answered.

     "Who fingered a clown," Sam added. Dean gave him a confused look as Abigail's eyes widened, her head tilting. "What?"

     "Yeah, a clown, who apparently vanished into thin air," Dean continued, letting go of the comment.

     "Dean, you know, looking for a cursed object is like trying to find a needle in a stack of needles. They could be anything," Sam told his brother.

     "Well, it's bound to give off EMF, so we'll just have to scan everything," Dean replied.

      "Oh, good, that's nice and... Inconspicuous," Sam spoke sarcastically.

     Abigail sighed, her eyes falling to a help wanted sign. "I guess we have to blend in," she sighed.

     And so, Abigail and the Winchesters ended up inside of a tent pretending to be searching for jobs. A man was stood throwing knives at a board, not quite hitting the bullseye.

     Dean spoke up. "Excuse me, we're looking for a Mr. Cooper, have you seen him around?"

     "What is that, some kind of joke?" The man turned around and removed his sunglasses, showing he was blind.

     Abigail bit her lip and looked to Dean, before sharing an amused look with Sam. "Oh. God, I'm, I'm sorry," Dean apologised

     "You think I wouldn't give my eyeteeth to see Mr. Cooper? Or a sunset, or anything at all?" The man interrogated, Abigail covering her mouth.

     "Wanna give me a little help here?" Dean whispered to Sam and Abigail.

     "Not really," Sam replied, Abigail shaking her head.