Part 1

Scene starts with a beautiful house. There was rustling bustling in the whole house. People were running here and there and decorating the house. The whole house was glowing with happiness and laughter. In this, a beautiful woman is shown doing arrangements. It was Ravi!!!!! She looked very happy. Then a maid came and tell her something.
Maid: Ma'am woh log agaye!!!!
Ravi: Unhe ander leke aao!!!!
She left. Suddenly a woman with a small 1 years old baby enters the house.  Her eyes were big and blue ocean eyes. She looked really cute and beautiful. She was wearing a blue frock with a cute hairband. She was sucking her little finger cutely. It was Noor!!!!(main lead) The woman who was holding her was Nila, her mother. Ravi comes to them. She hugs Nila.
Ravi: Nila!!!! Kaisi hain tu!!! Aur Noor!!!
She gives her hands towards her and took her in her arms. She was giggling cutely. She tickles her.
Nila: Main thik hu!!!! Tu bata!!!! Sorry nehi aa payi!!!!
Ravi: Arey it's ok!!!! Chal......
They sits on the sofa taking Noor in her lap. But she insisted to sit on the sofa. So Ravi made her sit on sofa. She claps her little hands in happiness. They were talking when Noor was trying to take their attention towards her by blinking her eyes, making cute pout but they were busy in talking. She then slowly got off from the sofa and started crawling. She went towards a room which was slightly opened, she gave a naughty smile and giggles cutely. She went inside and the room and saw a small reborn baby was sleeping in the baby cot. He was wrapped in a white towel. His beautiful eyes were closed but still it was looking very cute. The baby girl giggles seeing the small baby and went towards him by crawling. She got up in the baby cot with difficulty and was staring the baby. She whispers,
Noor:(cutely) Ba..by!!!!
She slowly touched his soft cheeks with her little finger. He smiled slightly in sleep. Seeing this, Noor overjoyed and and started clapping. As she thought it was a doll....😂

On the other hand,
Ravi: Arey Noor!!!!(panicked) Noor kaha gyi?????
Nila: Noor!!!!! Noor!!!! They both started finding for her. Nila was panicking. Suddenly they heard a sound from that room and they both rushed there. They went inside the room and saw Noor was playing with the small baby cutely. Their eyes widened in shock. Suddenly the baby started crying loudly. Nila went and took Noor in her arms. Ravi also went and took the baby in her lap. It was Azan!!!!
Nila: Noor!!! Aap akeli yaha kaise agayi ha?????
Noor showed her little fingers towards Azan.
Noor: Mu..mma ba..by!!!!
Nila looked at him. She smiled seeing him. She took him slowly in her arms carefully.
Nila: Arey tum toh bohot chote ho!!!! Ravi smiled. He made his small eyes big and looked at Nila and suddenly started crying more loudly throwing his hands on the air!!!😂 Ravi laughed while Nila makes faces and gives him to her. Ravi comforted him. He slept in her arms. While Noor was trying to take him from Ravi's lap but couldn't....... She pulled Nila's dress.
Noor:(while making a crying face) Mu..mma ba..by!!!!!
Nila: No Noor baby!!!! Tum use gira doge!!!!!
Noor: No!!!!! She started crying loudly. Nila and Ravi palmed their heads.

Scene changed.......
A three years old boy is playing in the garden. He was talking to himself and playing cutely. It was Azan.
Azan:(innocently, cutely) Mumma keh..ti ha.in baalish mein matt bheego!!!!!(imitating her) Pal mujhe toh bheegna hain!!!!! Yayyyyy!!!! Aaj...baalish hogi!!!
Suddenly it started raining. He overjoyed seeing it and started clapping and jumping in rain.
Ravi: Azan!!!!! Allah kitni baar bola hain matt bheego!!!! She ran towards him and took him in her arms hurriedly and covered him with her dupatta. She hurriedly took him inside. He is crying badly throwing his hands on the air trying to get out of her grip.
Azan:(sobbing loudly) Mu..mma mumma pea..se (please)!!!!😭😭😭
Ravi: No Azan!!!! She removed her dupatta from him. He was crying cutely. His face became red. She melted. Bacha, apko pata hain na apko allergy hain toh kyu aise kar rahe ho?????
Azan: No no pease!!!! 
She became irritated.
Ravi: Azannnn!!!!!!!
He started crying more loudly as she scold him. She palmed her head seeing his stubbornness!!!!!

After 18 years,
A cute boy is sleeping on the bed on his chest with a cute pout. Suddenly the alarm clock started which broke his sleep. He made an cute angry face and removed the pillow from his face.  His face became more red with his cute anger he threw his pillow on the clock causing it to fall down and break. His dark black intoxicating deep like ocean big eyes can make anyone hypnotize. He opened his one eye and seeing the alarm broken he overjoyed and jumped on bed and started clapping in happiness like a kid. He was  behaving like he defeat his biggest enemy!!!!! But the realization that his sleep broke, he became sad and laid on bed tiredly. It was Azan. Suddenly a woman entered the room. It was Ravi. She saw he was rolling allover the bed with cute expressions. She smiled palming her head and went towards him. She sat beside him caressing his hairs.
Azan: Good Morning mumma!!!!
Ravi: Hatt tera good morning!!!!! Office nehi jana???
Azan: Ummmm, hummmm...nooooo!!!!! He giggles cutely.......
Ravi: Azannn!!!!! He puts his head on her lap and snuggled in her lap. She became angry.
Azan: Mumma aaj office nai jana!!!! Woh Shimla pareshan karti mujhe!!!!
Ravi: Shilpa!!!!
Azan: Ha wahi!!!!!
Ravi: Ek thappar lagaungi!!!! Uth abhi!!!!
He gets up making an angry face while rubbing his eyes and went to washroom.
Ravi: Pata nehi kab bara hoga!!!! Hnff!!!!!!
He came after sometime. He went and sat on dining table with a naughty smile.
Ravi: Yei kya hain ha??? Tie bhi thik hi ki!!!! Matlab had hain!!!! She fixed his tie!!!!
Asim: Arey jane do!!!!  Bacha hain!!!! Azan giggles.
Ravi: Breakfast kare bina gharse nikla ka toh ghar wapas ane ki zarurat nehi!!!!!😑 She playfully slaps him and left for kitchen. Azan took this chance and ran from there to office.
Asim: Arey Azan ruk!!!!!! Ravi comes there. Ravi comes there.
Ravi:(loudly) Aaj ghar wapas ane ke baad dekhna!!!!!! Tera kyaaa haal karti hu!!!!!!! Battamiz hota ja raha hain!!!! Ufff!!!!!!!!!!!

***In office***
Azan was sleeping cutely keeping his head on the table while working...... Then Shilpa(his PA) comes there.
Shilpa: Are sir toh so rahe!!!!! Sirrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Azan: Aaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! Konnn hainnnn!!!!!! Yei Shimla!!!! Meko hamesha pareshan karti!!!!(cutely) Go you are fired....... He said with his cute attitude.......
Shilpa: Sir its Shilpa!!!!! She corrects him.
Akash: No you are Shimla!!!!😎
Shilpa: Acha sir job se baadmein nikal lena pehle chaliye AV interprises ki owner se milne jana hain deal ke liye......
Azan: Nai jana!!!!
Shilpa: What????
Azan: Ok Shilpa matlab Shimla tum jao shimla mein main aa raha!!!!!!
Shilpa:(gritting her teeth) Ok Sir!!!!!
Shilpa makes faces and left from there.
Shilpa:(in mind) Allah!!!! Pata nehi kis pagal ke sath fasa diya!!!!!
She left from there.

On the other hand,
A beautiful girl is getting ready..........

Hope you liked this part!!!!!!!!