Part 15

Azan:(grumpily) Now you will take rest!!!!!!! He said pouting like a kid. Noor agreed by rolling her eyes.
Noor: O..k but what about you????? She asked by raising her eyebrow. He tried hard to keep his cold face but couldn't. He smiled sheepishly.
Azan: And I will watch cartoon. She didn't react as she was expecting this. He jumped on bed and turned on the TV. Before that, he made sure that he laid her on bed while covering her with a blanket. But instead of sleeping, Noor started staring his cute antics. He was watching cartoon(doremon) and laughing like an idiot yet cute and Noor was like:😑😑😑 She closed her ears tightly with her palm and the sound was really loud.😂 After some minutes, he looked at her and saw her awake and glaring at him dangerously, he pouted.
Azan: I told you to sleep right?????
Noor: I wonder how can a person sleep in this loud sound of TV???? She said glaring at him.
He looked at her making an cute innocent face. She gasped as she melted seeing his innocent face which was sharp like a fox. He knows the trick very well how to melt her. She started laughing. He smiled naughtily showing his all teeths.

After a day,
In the morning,
Noor and Azan was working in their office. As usual Noor was working sincerely and he was trying to escape but Noor didn't let him. Atlast they finished their work. But she was still working.

***Azan***
Offo!!!! She was still working. I had finished my work and waiting for her. I was hungry like hell....... I called her but she didn't reply oh Allah I will faint if I don't get food now!!!!
Azan: Noor!!!!! Are you done????
Noor: Yeah!!!! Wait!!!! Just ten minutes!!!!
Azan: You can do this later na!!!!! I am hungry!!!!!!!!
Noor:(while working) Hmm hmm wait!!!!!!!!! He pouted.
Azan: Noo no please!!!! I will faint now if I don't eat anything!!!!! Noor sighed.
Noor: Ok let's go!!!!! She tends to get up.
Azan: No no I can't even move from there. I smiled naughtily seeing her gasping. She looked at me with a disbelieving look. I giggled.
Noor: How lazy you are!!!!!!! Uffffff!!!!! So what do you want to do now????? Hnff!!!!!!
Azan: We can order right!!!!!!!
Noor: Smart!!!!!!! Kya khana hain????
Azan: I want to eat........ummmmmm sandwich!!!!!!!
I answered and started ordering my food. She was still glaring at me with disbelieving look. I looked at her innocently and asked "What?????"
Noor: What about me huhhhhh??????
Azan: Why should I ask???? Yesterday did you ask me I ate or not????? I said disappointed as she didn't ask me!!!! She palmed her head smiled. I made a fake angry face.
Noor: Acha sorry!!!!! Why you didn't eat last night?????
Azan: Because you didn't ask me!!!!!!! I said pressing my hand with another one. She started laughing.
Noor: Allahhh!!!! You are so confusing!!!!!! Acha let's order food now!!!!! She took her phone and started ordering.

After sometimes,
They both ordered their food.
Azan: Yum yumm!!!!!😋 He took his sandwich and started eating without giving any attention to Noor. She was like😑🙄. He looked at her.
Azan: Why are you looking at me like this???? He asked childishly.
Noor: Such a foodie!!!!
Azan: I know!!!! Hihihihi!!! He giggles cutely. Noor frowned. You know na, food is life!!!!!
Noor: Acha???? Mere liye toh nehi!!!!!
Azan: Tumko pata hi kya hain what is life????(cutely) Saradinn toh sirf gussa karti rehti ho!!!(slowly, making faces)😐
Noor: Whatt????
Azan: Nai nai!!!! Kuch nehi!!!!!😅
He again started eating. Noor started staring him with a smile as he was looking very cute. He noticed that and he felt something strange!!!! He was sensing a new feeling but can't able to recognize!!!!! He became awkward seeing her like this. He started coughing. She smiled crazily and palmed her head laughing. He started coughing more seeing her new form. He was shocked. Noor went towards him and patted his back. After sometime, he come down. He was in shock.
Azan: Tum...tu..m pagal toh nehi ho gayi??????😶😳 She smirked and went closer to him. She caresses his lips with her fingers. He closed his eyes tightly. His heart fluttering. She was looking at his innocent face which was showing his nervousness. He was frozen at his  place. She wiped the food from his lips. She also closed her eyes and was about to kiss on his cheek but someone opened the door in a jerk. It was Shilpa.🙄 She saw them and her eyes widened she hurriedly turned back.
Shilpa:(stammering) M..may....I..iiii
co..me in S..si..sir?????
They both hurriedly moved back. Azan sighed in relief.
Azan: H..ha. co..me in!!!!!
Shilpa: Woh sir actually I have some important works so....... I have completed 6 files, only 9 files are left.
Azan:(strict) But it's not my business!!! You have to deal with your problems!!!!!
Shilpa looks at Noor and makes a puppy face. She understood and nodded.
Noor: But Azan, it's ok!!!! Let her go!!!!
Azan: But we need to complete the file within tomorrow!!!!😕
Noor: It's OK!!!! Don't worry!!!! I will help you!!!!!! He smiled cutely. Shilpa sighed in relief. He turned to her.
Azan: Ok Shimla you can leave!!!!☺
Shilpa:(making faces) Ok sir!!!!😑
She left from there. She went outside the room and started dancing in happiness. She was literally jumping. Suddenly she tripped and was about to fall but someone holds her. She opened her eyes and saw it was Ayaaz. They shared an eye lock. She tucked her hairs behind her ear and blushed looking at him. They both gives hi-five to each other!!!!
Shilpa: Yes yes yes our plan worked!!!!!!!!!
Ayaaz: Ya!!!!😎 But it was my plan not yours!!!!
Shilpa: Hawww this was my plan you cheater!!!!
Ayaaz: No it was mine!!!!
Shilpa:(frowning) No mine!!!!!
Ayaaz: No mine!!!!
Shilpa: Mine!!!!
Ayaaz: No mine!!!!
Shilpa: No mine!!!!!!
Ayaaz suddenly pulled her close. Their breath hitched. He tucked his head in her hairs smelling her hairs.
Ayaaz:(in husky voice) Jo tumhara wahi mera!!!! He giggles. She became angry and punched his stomach hardly.
Ayaaz: Ouch!!!!! How strong you are yaar!!! Uff!!!!! She gives a victory smile and they went from there fighting!!!!!🤦‍♀️

Author: But..but WHAT WAS THEIR PLAN?????? CAN YOU GUESS????😉

Hope you liked this part!!!!