Part 38

*****Azan******

Sometimes it's hard to believe the truth. It feels like your whole world is crushing infront of you and you're helplessly sitting on your room.

That's what I was doing right now. Tears rolling down from my eyes like river.

I couldn't control my shivering hands which were around my knees.

I didn't know how long I sat there, but I was feeling like someone stabbing my heart thousand times.

I should have forgive her.

I sobbed at the thought of that. I know that she deserves a second chance.

But I can't just forget about that day. It's killing me from inside.

It's like a open wound running in my mind like a movie.

My eyes burning with tears. My head throbbing.

I should have forgive her.

*******************

*****Noor******

Tears falling from my eyes as I watched him from the window.

I just wanted to run towards him and throw my arm around him.

But I couldn't.

I couldn't understand when this much rift built between us.

But I can't see him like this.

His arms wrapped around his knees as he hugged them close to his chest, weeping uncontrollably like a kid. How hard he could try to be hard, he can't change himself. He was still the innocent Azan.

He was too innocent to go through all this. He couldn't bear all the pain. His golden heart can't bear this much pain when at the same time he was fighting back with his emotions. He was like a glass which can be easily broken. And unknowingly I had broken him.

He looked so broken, innocent and vulnerable that it ripped my heart apart.

His silence was killing me.

His grip tightened more around his dress. He let out a sharp painful sob before throwing the things from the dressing table.

My heart shattered seeing him like this. My breath becoming heavier as he curled up into a tiny ball in a corner of the bedroom.

I let out a sob sitting next to the window side. Where he couldn't see me.

I didn't want to go to him because he will be hurt more. But I couldn't leave him like this at the same time, ALONE.

All I could do is sit here and cry.

I didn't know how long I sat here. Until he became tired by crying and slept.

Maybe for one hour?

I slowly got up and went towards him. I knelt down infront of him.

I ran my fingers through his face which had turned red by crying.

I didn't realize tears were still flowing from my eyes. I wiped them.

I pulled the couch near him. I slowly made him get up.

Luckily his sleep didn't broke. I made him laid on the couch, placing a blanket on him.

I kissed his temple before leaving his room.

I went to my room and laid on my room. Maybe I was too tired to change.

My eyes were closing drowsily.