Part 37

****Noor****

I opened my eyes letting out a yawn. Nowadays it's really hard for me to wake up early in the morning.

Don't know why.

I gasped when I felt a weight on me. Ofcourse it was Azan. I took a deep breath.

His head resting on my shoulder as he straddled my legs, locking me in both ways.

My blue eyes boring into his closed one as I continued to stare at his face. His dark chocolate brown hairs were messy which only looked good in him.

I smiled and placed a kiss on his nose.

He was adorable.

But I need to come out of his grip before he gets up or else I will end up messing with him again.

My eyes widened as he stirred, I practically stopped my breath as I laid there like a stone.

I came out of his grip placing a pillow on my place while kissing his forehead for the last time before slipping out of the room.

I finally took a deep breath puffing my mouth and let it out slowly.

He is such an asshole sometimes.

*************

It was 10:00 am.

I was helping Ravi ammi in arranging the foods on the table.

I already feel like the daughter-in-law of the house.

Well I need to do something to convince Azan. He literally behaves like a kid when he is angry.

One by one, everyone started to come to the table for breakfast.

I too sat on my place. My gaze shifted to the empty place of Azan. I felt a pinch in my heart.

But at my surprise, I saw him coming down. My jaw dropped in surprise as I could fall of my chair. My eyes lit up at the sight of him.

My heart jumping inside my chest.

I noticed Ayaaz bhai with him, his arm wrapped around Azan's shoulder.

He simply sat on his chair without even looking up. I connected eyes with Ayaaz bhai who gave my an assured smile.

Aiza looked more happy seeing him and I smiled at her. She was cute.

"Good Morning!!!!!" Ayaaz bhai said, with a teasing smile.

"Morning!!!!" Aiza said with an eye roll.

"What happened kid????"

"Don't call me with that name or else I will smash your head....."

"Aiza!!!!" Ravi warned.

"What did I do????" Aiza pouted.

I let out a small giggle.

"You're behaving bad with your big brother!!!!" Ayaaz said, laughing.

"Shut up!!!!!"

I never seen Azan this much silent in my entire life.

He hadn't spoken a single word till now. I took a time to believe that he is the same person who doesn't stop speaking for a second.

It was really hard to believe he is the same person who never forgets to wear a smile on his face, even on his worst times.

He was just looking down rolling his spoon around his plate.

He wasn't eating at all.

My heart again felt the aching feeling. A single tears escaped my eyes. I hurriedly wiped it.